The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

See the boys in W7 have been given the go ahead to install a vertical pulley system to help with displays next season. We'll be first club in the UK to have such a system. 

I know they've taken a lot of stick from other teams fans and our own for their alleged conduct at times and for the stuff looking a bit daft but their wee group has grown from a few dozen to several hundred and they absolutely put the effort in. I genuinely believe its driving crowds to the games up as well as the atmosphere both a lt home and on the road has drawn a lot of praise from pundits and opposition fans alike. 

I can't speak highly enough of them. I think they do an outstanding job and put in so much effort.

It's clearly transformed the atmosphere at the ground and the players obviously love the support and positivity.

Interested to see where the furious backtracking will take us here. £5 on gbud to try and turn it around and start calling Ali homophobic.

13 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

You don’t know my sexuality, I am straight.

You therefore used being gay as an insult. Which is about as homophobic as it gets. 

If you say so sunshine,  enjoy your holiday son. 

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Interested to see where the furious backtracking will take us here. £5 on gbud to try and turn it around and start calling Ali homophobic.

£5 says randomfuds full of shite again.