The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

1 hour ago, virginton said:

An unparalleled degree of failure from yourselves yet again.

You're an excitable young chap, aren't you?

If you are dining out on a few years of success and your rivals losing one more goal than you, then you'll be eating very thin gruel indeed.

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

Since when did one team getting a shit result make another any less bad? Of course we're still entitled to laugh. As are you.

Oh, never, of course. On days like this though, it does seem a little empty. 

Switched on the radio earlier and the first thing I heard was "the ball fell to Reilly but his effort went 16 or 17 yards wide". 

In fairness to him, the rest of the game we hoofed the ball to him and expected him to win it against bigger centre halfs - a tactic that stopped as soon as we put our bigger forwards on.

In fairness to him, the rest of the game we hoofed the ball to him and expected him to win it against bigger centre halfs - a tactic that stopped as soon as we put our bigger forwards on.

The main problem with Reilly is that he's fucking shite.

Nice lad I'm sure, but he isn't a footballer. The sooner we get him out the starting 11 the better for us all.

Loy would solve our problems right now. [emoji24]. I can't wait for his inevitable hat trick on opening day.

Someone that is tall, can win balls and score occasionally. Is John Sutton available. Oh of course he is we have him on he fucking bench.

Jack might want rid but can he afford to?