The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

There's no better way to demonstrate our irrelevance to you than by posting on our thread loads, I reckon.

Screenshot_20200430-090715.png

Here's another post to add to the count. Not sure I post that often in here tbh and when I do it's down to boredom on my part and trying to force it on you, everyone is a winner.

Apart from St Mirren FC obviously, they're pish.

Edited by tree house tam
Adding a bit

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Here's another post to add to the count. Not sure I post that often in here tbh and when I do it's down to boredom on my part and trying to force it on you, everyone is a winner.

That really wasn't worth the edit. 

gettyimages-805225006-1024x1024.jpg

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Certainly leads to boredom on our part.  Bore off 

My mate just sent me the panoramic version of that great pic you posted 
IMG-20200501-WA0001.jpg.73c1696b8d2600bf823f69a36249f641.jpg

Great picture and what a game.

Chris Innes crazily headbutts McLean off the ball before half time and gets himself sent off and Falkirk score the subsequent penalty. It’s half time and we are a man down and a goal down away from home in a game we needed not to lose against a relegation rival.

In true Gus style we dug in second half and Stephen O’Donnell popped up back post to head in a late and deserved leveller. Cue pandemonium and limbs in the away end that resulted in the scene above.

Then full time and The Saints are safe, Falkirk are relegated. The Bairns haven’t played in the top flight since, think they’re in the third tier now?

What a turning point in both clubs history that game was.

48 minutes ago, Lex said:

Great picture and what a game.

Chris Innes crazily headbutts McLean off the ball before half time and gets himself sent off and Falkirk score the subsequent penalty. It’s half time and we are a man down and a goal down away from home in a game we needed not to lose against a relegation rival.

In true Gus style we dug in second half and Stephen O’Donnell popped up back post to head in a late and deserved leveller. Cue pandemonium and limbs in the away end that resulted in the scene above.

Then full time and The Saints are safe, Falkirk are relegated. The Bairns haven’t played in the top flight since, think they’re in the third tier now?

What a turning point in both clubs history that game was.

I haven’t checked but I thought Falkirk then played Inverness in the last game with whoever lost going down. 

ok just checked, I was totally wrong, still two games to go after that one, for Falkirk they were two no scoring draws, the final one against Killie where a Falkirk win would have put Killie down

Edited by DumbartonBud

13 hours ago, DumbartonBud said:

I haven’t checked but I thought Falkirk then played Inverness in the last game with whoever lost going down. 

ok just checked, I was totally wrong, still two games to go after that one, for Falkirk they were two no scoring draws, the final one against Killie where a Falkirk win would have put Killie down

Where Ryan Flynn missed a sitter from 1 yard out