The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

17 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Aye OK. 

Like most managers in the English League One wouldn't want a squad of internationalists. Honestly the apologists are ridiculous. Jack Ross was way oit his depth at a club that was far too big for him. His signings were dreadful and his tactical approach to matches was either naive or stupidly poor. He didn't know how to get the best out of McGeady and kept chopping and changing his midfield. He spent seven figures on a striker that can't score and let a striker that could have got him promotion leave. And he managed to kill the enthusiasm of a resurgent support desperate for a fresh start under a new owner. 

Ross was a dreadful Sunderland manager who will never get another job in England. It would be better if you just admitted you were wrong. 

If he was guilty of anything, it was persisting with pish like mcgeady at all instead of punting the waster. A rotten rotten player who was found out long ago.

Wrong person, but equally as stupid. [emoji849]
Delighted to see he has outed himself. Had my suspicions a few weeks back but his Sunderland posts while I've been on holiday remove all doubt. Admittedly, Coleen Rooney would probably have solved it sooner.

Still doesn't best the weirdo who claimed he had no connection to Jamie Fullarton despite going into great detail as to why he should get the Saints job every time it came up.

On 09/10/2019 at 16:40, christinanade said:

If he was guilty of anything, it was persisting with pish like mcgeady at all instead of punting the waster. A rotten rotten player who was found out long ago.

McGeady is the most creative player at the club. Am I correct in concluding you don't know much about football? 

4 hours ago, Malky3 said:

McGeady is the most creative player at the club. Am I correct in concluding you don't know much about football? 

Conclude what you will. I have personally concluded that you are one of those wankers that can't stand to see anyone have a differing opinion on anything.

Mcgeady has never been a creative player. He simply runs quickly, usually into a corner. Or at least he did when he used to have a level of fitness. There's a very good reason he's in league one and completely ineffective there. I suppose it's the fault of Jack Ross somehow though...

14 hours ago, Torfason said:

Ironic that Sunderland fires a manager with a better record then Ole at MU emoji23.png

Basket case of a club has been for years. More managers in the last ten years than years. Diffrent owners yet another take over in the pipeline.  Shame as it has potential for its size.  Look how long its taken Leeds to try and get back a club with European pedigree.  

4 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

They did well to get into this round no disgrace losing  4 - 1

RossC93 must have a huge bumble bee in his bunnet. Giving me red squares at every post. I dont get the anger in a fellow St Mirren supporter . Who cares if RossC93 is getting a big turn on carry on. Quite a few Saints fans surprise me can turn on their own worse than old firm fans do. Enjoy hiding behind your keyboard coward.  

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

RossC93 must have a huge bumble bee in his bunnet. Giving me red squares at every post. I dont get the anger in a fellow St Mirren supporter . Who cares if RossC93 is getting a big turn on carry on. Quite a few Saints fans surprise me can turn on their own worse than old firm fans do. Enjoy hiding behind your keyboard coward.  

Just because they support the same team as you doesn’t mean they can’t express their feelings towards your horrific posts. 

39 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Just because they support the same team as you doesn’t mean they can’t express their feelings towards your horrific posts. 

True. Horrific? Ok can be an ass we can all be maybe me more than average.  The one drum I have been beaten with passion is how Saints accounts look when they come out. Unfortunately there are some who will hear no wrong regarding St Mirren. I get that which is fine . Ì have my own point of view on this. Are you a loud to have a point of view even if it maybe wrong . It is the love of my club that I stand up for. Yes I may be proved wrong. Will admit it if the case. Dont be sneaky debate it.  RossC93 wont debate fine but why red dots even in positive Saints posts. Time for Div to check the IP address from my side. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

11 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

True. Horrific? Ok can be an ass we can all be maybe me more than average.  The one drum I have been beaten with passion is how Saints accounts look when they come out. Unfortunately there are some who will hear no wrong regarding St Mirren. I get that which is fine . Ì have my own point of view on this. Are you a loud to have a point of view even if it maybe wrong . It is the love of my club that I stand up for. Yes I may be proved wrong. Will admit it if the case. Dont be sneaky debate it.  RossC93 wont debate fine but why red dots even in positive Saints posts. Time for Div to check the IP address from my side. 

I actually agree with you everyone is a loud to have a point.