The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

May would have been a good signing for us and would probably have been worth us pushing the boat out a bit for but not to the extent Dundee apparently are. They're heading for another administration given their losses even before relegation and how much they appear cash they appear to be chucking about this summer.

Ok m9, you keep believing that.

22 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Not panicking and have never booed the team in my life.  I reckon there will will be two or three players in before the Hibs game. Still well short. If we have a bad start and you dont think a good portion of the crowd wont turn then I'm surprised. East Kilbride, Albion Rovers booos  have started already..

It doesn't matter to some people. Regardless of what happens now, they have made minds up. 

One person even suggesting on twitter that there's no point now in signing players as it's too late now to bed them in for the Hibs game FFS. :lol:

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It doesn't matter to some people. Regardless of what happens now, they have made minds up. 

One person even suggesting on twitter that there's no point now in signing players as it's too late now to bed them in for the Hibs game FFS. :lol:

Yea I have seen sack Scott posted by an adult. You could not make that up. 

4 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Looking forward to the meltdown when Vaclav inevitably leaves before end of August. 

Really, I'm assuming you would do that whilst self flagellating, wearing your hair vest, nipple clamps just before that Ahhhhhhhhhhh moment?  

14 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I’m embarrassed for our fans on twitter, who are now resembling old firm type munters, who come across as entitled and devoid of any rational thinking. 

How very dare you! 😳

Dundee are welcome to May, if the financial outlay is as large as people are alluding to.

I'd be uncomfortable shelling out such a large sum of cash for someone who has been pretty underwhelming over the past few seasons.

Now if it was Isma………………...😉

35 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I’m embarrassed for our fans on twitter, who are now resembling old firm type munters, who come across as entitled and devoid of any rational thinking. 

It's been disgraceful to be honest. Massively embarrassing. Fortunately it's really just the same dozen or so moon howlers over and over, but it's really sad to see some of the abuse and it doesn't make St Mirren fans look good at all.

23 minutes ago, GAD said:

It's been disgraceful to be honest. Massively embarrassing. Fortunately it's really just the same dozen or so moon howlers over and over, but it's really sad to see some of the abuse and it doesn't make St Mirren fans look good at all.

Fortunately it is only a section of the fans but they seem to be the most vociferous and needy drama queens. If you try and engage with them by saying something positive,  they then immediately shoot you down with their constant negative slant on proceedings. 

11 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Fortunately it is only a section of the fans but they seem to be the most vociferous and needy drama queens. If you try and engage with them by saying something positive,  they then immediately shoot you down with their constant negative slant on proceedings. 

I enjoy my stint doing the BAWA twitter account but it's amazing how many folk think that you are somehow responsible for the lack of signings and you are someone for them to vent to. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

I would have thought you’d be all for Scott being sacked. Surely the bloke who sees us financially fcuked on his watch deserves a good and proper kicking, after the previous board ran us prudently and never allowed us to be in that position. Scott must go, surely?

19 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I enjoy my stint doing the BAWA twitter account but it's amazing how many folk think that you are somehow responsible for the lack of signings and you are someone for them to vent to. :lol: 

It's the last time Div will leave you in charge, too busy up Greenhill Road playing cards with Gus and Tony instead of trying to make signings.

35 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Who do they think is going to sack the owner?

Himself, the face painted flag guy is lined up to take over.

17 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I would have thought you’d be all for Scott being sacked. Surely the bloke who sees us financially fcuked on his watch deserves a good and proper kicking, after the previous board ran us prudently and never allowed us to be in that position. Scott must go, surely?

As a poster pointed out above maybe his maw. You think Twitter is bad avoid Facebook at all costs. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

Just now, Demented Zebra said:

As a poster pointed out above maybe his naw. You think Twitter is bad avoid Facebook at all costs. 

If this response had anything to do with my post that you quoted, then that would be a good start. Let’s try again. Given you have posted we are financially fcuked, and have made repeated posts of an ‘ITK’ nature along the lines of ‘just wait, you’ll see...’, then surely, you would like Scott to be bagged (by his maw, by Trump, by Facepaint flag guy) due to his dereliction of duty, in seeing our club fcuked.

A yes or no will suffice. Look, if you just made up all the financial ITK stuff for a jolly, just admit it, no-one will think badly of you. Journalists, for example, make up shite every day.

27 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If this response had anything to do with my post that you quoted, then that would be a good start. Let’s try again. Given you have posted we are financially fcuked, and have made repeated posts of an ‘ITK’ nature along the lines of ‘just wait, you’ll see...’, then surely, you would like Scott to be bagged (by his maw, by Trump, by Facepaint flag guy) due to his dereliction of duty, in seeing our club fcuked.

A yes or no will suffice. Look, if you just made up all the financial ITK stuff for a jolly, just admit it, no-one will think badly of you. Journalists, for example, make up shite every day.

Bloody hell here we go again Try and pick it up if you can. I have not said once the club is fucked .  These are your words not mine. What I have said is the player budget is much lower than expected this reason for the fall out between Oran and Scott. Oran was never planning to travel daily and why he publically told Scott to stop telling lies. How is the ( player budget ) got that bit , player budget. Not up to standard. Only the accounts will reveal this in November. But considering the revolving door with managers, coaches 80 odd players since Scott took over 3 years it's not too hard to work out where the decent amount of cash we had was spunked.