The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

15 hours ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Have you got a link to that quote or is it just hearsay?

I can only go on what I was told.

It came from a very reliable source, and it is entirely credible given what was a clearly irretrievable rift between Stubbs, Jackson, and most of the established squad.

ETA - it is worth adding that the source is someone who would be unlikely to fabricate the account as it only serves to highlight how much of a rip roaring c**t he and a couple of others made of recruiting the management team.

Edited by Drooper

Shaw is definitely in the mould of player I'd previously mentioned I'd be happy enough to see us going for as an option.

I know I'd mentioned Zak Rudden specifically when making my point previously, but yeah, that 'type' of player.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

Not heard that in years. Good tune indeed. 

Cant wait to hear the new PA system speakers look decent will go some way to boost the atmosphere which is getting better thanks to W7. Atmosphere is what young ones like I'm sure a young fan base will grow , add in good performances from the team we could see a attendance growth. 

I can only go on what I was told.

It came from a very reliable source, and it is entirely credible given what was a clearly irretrievable rift between Stubbs, Jackson, and most of the established squad.

ETA - it is worth adding that the source is someone who would be unlikely to fabricate the account as it only serves to highlight how much of a rip roaring c**t he and a couple of others made of recruiting the management team.

As I thought, hearsay.

And made up hearsay by the sound of it. [emoji12]

1 hour ago, aldo_j said:

Just waiting for Captain “Jeremiah” Sensible to burst in to highland clearance patter.

How many alias accounts does he own between the Black & White army and pie & Bovril sites.

He will persistently post antagonistic bait in order to get bites. 

13 hours ago, Torfason said:

This going the same way as B&WA with petty goading and point scoring. emoji53.png

Not for me it's not. BAWA is like a nursery playground compared to here. Bazil v BuddieInEK infact Bazil v everyone on BAWA is the absolute example of how to drive members away. 

I'm enjoying this thread though, and the recent contribution of JC. All too often on the internet a tit bit from a club source grows arms and legs and its good to see the veracity being questioned.