• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
djchapsticks

The St. Mirren FC 2018/19 Thread

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I don't want rid of him but if he has handed in his notice I hope we have lined up a replacement, look at the farce last May/June.

Very much this - altho' you could argue this situation is what a DoF is for!

Edited by btb

See the boys in W7 have been given the go ahead to install a vertical pulley system to help with displays next season. We'll be first club in the UK to have such a system. 

I know they've taken a lot of stick from other teams fans and our own for their alleged conduct at times and for the stuff looking a bit daft but their wee group has grown from a few dozen to several hundred and they absolutely put the effort in. I genuinely believe its driving crowds to the games up as well as the atmosphere both a lt home and on the road has drawn a lot of praise from pundits and opposition fans alike. 

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

See the boys in W7 have been given the go ahead to install a vertical pulley system to help with displays next season. We'll be first club in the UK to have such a system. 

I know they've taken a lot of stick from other teams fans and our own for their alleged conduct at times and for the stuff looking a bit daft but their wee group has grown from a few dozen to several hundred and they absolutely put the effort in. I genuinely believe its driving crowds to the games up as well as the atmosphere both a lt home and on the road has drawn a lot of praise from pundits and opposition fans alike. 

I can't speak highly enough of them. I think they do an outstanding job and put in so much effort.

It's clearly transformed the atmosphere at the ground and the players obviously love the support and positivity.

Could get my washing dried for free in W7 and pick them up after the match. 

Wonder if the W7 lads would fold them for me? 

6 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Sorry lads, we tried...

B75AEB76-BD2A-4530-A09A-3EB5BAF34BF5.gif

Some buzz poor wee Ali must be,  away on holiday and all he can think about is coming on here,  boring wee c**t. 

Just now, Gbud84 said:

Some buzz poor wee Ali must be,  away on holiday and all he can think about is coming on here,  boring wee c**t. 

Right in my veins mate. Right in my veins. 

Right, we've all had our fun.  Now just make sure you get Utd pumped in the play-offs.

St Mirren struggling past 9 men of Dundee. Now we've given you a confidence boost, pump United for us please.

5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Mate, get to f**k you homophobic c**t. 

Right in my veins m8, right in my veins. 

6 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Mate, get to f**k you homophobic c**t. 

Seriously. How badly did, we hurt you? :lol:

Just now, Gbud84 said:

Right in my veins m8, right in my veins. 

Being called up for being a homophobic c**t isn’t a bite. Have a word with yourself.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Seriously. How badly did, we hurt you? :lol:

What’s funny about that? Club loyalties aside, you think it’s ok to try to insult someone by calling them gay? This isn’t the 1980’s ffs. 

7 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Being called up for being a homophobic c**t isn’t a bite. Have a word with yourself.

Please tell me what is homophobic about my comment?  

3 minutes ago, Gbud84 said:

Please tell me what is homophobic about my comment?  

You don’t know my sexuality, I am straight.

You therefore used being gay as an insult. Which is about as homophobic as it gets. 

Edited by ali_91

Interested to see where the furious backtracking will take us here. £5 on gbud to try and turn it around and start calling Ali homophobic.