Serves me right for laughing at Ayr.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Without a doubt the most nonsensical sending off I think I've ever seen. He got fouled in the middle of the park and ref pulled book out. I thought 'f**k sake that's a bit of a soft booking for the centre half' and it turned out a second yellow for simulation. 

What a fucking nonsense decision. It will take more than VAR to sort the refs out in this country. :lol:

Exactly my thought on the booking! My brother reckons the Alloa players were even lining up to defend our free-kick! At least Baird got some revenge by trolling Graham at the end and turning him into a seething mess.

Said it on the match thread but wonder if that second half will be the turning point like the TNS game a couple of years back?

15 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:
2 hours ago, sergie said:
Him and McAllister would seriously help our creativity issues.

Got a bad feeling Jack Ross hasn't finished shafting us this season emoji852.png

Who's he after then.

I think he meant to quote the post about Morgan. Don't think he'll go to us or Sunderland though, more likely to end up in the English Championship.

Who's he after then.
Woops meant to quote this one. Still think Morgan will go to Sunderland. I'm not itk, i know Div still thinks there is a chance, i think he'll want to get use to playing under pressure in front of big crowds ect.
Lewis Morgan not even made the bench for Celtic tonight [emoji102]

I think he meant to quote the post about Morgan. Don't think he'll go to us or Sunderland though, more likely to end up in the English Championship.
You read my warped mind [emoji39].

I think the English Championship would be a bit risky for him, given that he has only proven himself at our Championship level.

A team like Hibs would be a perfect fit for him to develop over the next 6 months.

12 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

A team like Hibs would be a perfect fit for him to develop over the next 6 months.

Not so sure.

I'm sure BR would want him to start every week.

IMO with Gauld, potentially Allan etc. at Hibs he wouldn't be a certain starter IMO.

Down at the Simple Digital Arena however...…………………………….

Edited by FTOF

You read my warped mind [emoji39].

I think the English Championship would be a bit risky for him, given that he has only proven himself at our Championship level.

No way the dream is Cody and Kyle you were right first time

Not so sure.
I'm sure BR would want him to start every week.
IMO with Gauld, potentially Allan at Hibs etc. he wouldn't be a certain starter.
Down at the Simple Digital Arena however...…………………………….
I see Gauld and Allan as number 10s, although them 3 playing behind a striker would be deadly.

With Boyle injured Hibs will miss his pace and natural width. I reckon Morgan would get a game most weeks for them.

Is there something in it? Or are we building our hopes up the typical Saints way [emoji23].