Jump to content
djchapsticks

The St. Mirren FC 2018/19 Thread

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Takes some balls to post that when you're 15 points behind us. I salute you and your massive balls. But not your team: they're shite. 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite hard to make an exciting signing when your squad already contains a striker who has scored 20 goals and counting this season as well as arguably the best player in the league.

Edited by Stu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Takes some balls to post that when you're 15 points behind us. I salute you and your massive balls. But not your team: they're shite. 

Ooft :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing as we are past the half way mark, thought I'd drop this into the thread..

5a5de9f77423b_Screenshot-2018-1-16ScottishChampionshipinsandouts-Summer2017.thumb.png.d590e5ba9340baebe0517e308cfe6c1f.png

It's a BBC piece from when the Summer transfer window shut.  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40606056

To save you the bother, they were predicting...

1) Dundee United
2) Falkirk
3) Dunfermline
4) St Mirren
5) Qos
6) Inverness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right you guys, is there really any need for you to strengthen your squad, gonna no gee the rest of us a chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Seeing as we are past the half way mark, thought I'd drop this into the thread..

5a5de9f77423b_Screenshot-2018-1-16ScottishChampionshipinsandouts-Summer2017.thumb.png.d590e5ba9340baebe0517e308cfe6c1f.png

It's a BBC piece from when the Summer transfer window shut.  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40606056

To save you the bother, they were predicting...

1) Dundee United
2) Falkirk
3) Dunfermline
4) St Mirren
5) Qos
6) Inverness

Not terribly ridiculous to be honest. We had a poor Betfred cup campaign. Dunfermline were playing well and Falkirk had a great Betfred cup too. Most of them would have tipped us for playoffs last year too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeing as we are past the half way mark, thought I'd drop this into the thread..
5a5de9f77423b_Screenshot-2018-1-16ScottishChampionshipinsandouts-Summer2017.thumb.png.d590e5ba9340baebe0517e308cfe6c1f.png
It's a BBC piece from when the Summer transfer window shut.  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40606056
To save you the bother, they were predicting...
1) Dundee United
2) Falkirk
3) Dunfermline
4) St Mirren
5) Qos
6) Inverness


Hardly a ludicrous prediction tbh. Infact I'm sure I remember a lot of St Mirren fans on here predicting something similar in terms of where you would finish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Stu said:

Quite hard to make an exciting signing when your squad already contains a striker who has scored 20 goals and counting this season as well as arguably the best player in the league.

I don't think you need the word 'arguably' in this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if there will be an announcement in the next 15 minutes? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

:lol:

Is it a monster? 8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now looking pretty solid with plenty of depth and cover in the middle of the park. 

One more forward and we'll be set. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Squad is taking shape nicely for 2nd half of season. And for next season premiership challenge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Now looking pretty solid with plenty of depth and cover in the middle of the park. 

One more forward and we'll be set. 

Ourselves and another championship club are after the same striker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ourselves and another championship club are after the same striker.
Would that be UTD if not its surely no a hard decision for said striker. If it is money talks he'll be going to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ourselves and another championship club are after the same striker.
Why would he go anywhere else?? If it's money then f**k him - shit attitude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×