Jump to content
djchapsticks

The St. Mirren FC 2018/19 Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Who’s mark hill? Never heard of him

Celtic, came through their system got a three year deal with them in May. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

2 midfielders in on Monday, that's what Ross has said in a BBC interview.

Like I said, Flynn and Hill in on Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, McG said:

Like I said, Flynn and Hill in on Monday.

Sounds like it.

I'm not arguing about previous predictions, just giving Ross' words verbatim. That said, what a manager says and what a manager ultimately ends up doing are of course two different things.

Edited by Buddist Monk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Switched Sportsound off

Ive never heard such supercilious and patronising comments in my life 

b*****ds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Young gun said:

Switched Sportsound off

Ive never heard such supercilious and patronising comments in my life 

b*****ds 

What was being said mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s their attitude to smaller teams that scunnered me

they don’t even know the players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the black and white ribbons are on and that's the open top bus in the distance...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

 


Was it Chick Young?

 

Willie Miller was at the game for Sportsound. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Willie Miller was at the game for Sportsound. 

Willie Miller is terrible only better than Biscuits and Bonnar. Miller constantly moaning about games. Don't think I've ever heard him being positive unless it's Aberdeen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flyingscot said:

Willie Miller is terrible only better than Biscuits and Bonnar. Miller constantly moaning about games. Don't think I've ever heard him being positive unless it's Aberdeen. 

Both he and Richard Gordon fucking hate us as well after they made complete c***s of themselves over the 8/8/8 league plan and launched some pretty disgraceful attacks on Gilmour ( at the behest of Milne and Lawell). Both of them sounded like they'd been a little bit sick in their mouths today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GAD said:

Both he and Richard Gordon fucking hate us as well after they made complete c***s of themselves over the 8/8/8 league plan and launched some pretty disgraceful attacks on Gilmour ( at the behest of Milne and Lawell). Both of them sounded like they'd been a little bit sick in their mouths today.

Never found Gordon too bad actually. Miller is on another level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just checking in for a quick trajectory update, VT.
How's that working out for you?!
Back. In. Your. Box. 
You forgot....
You. c**t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×