The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

8 minutes ago, btb said:

Obviously this seasons gonna be a white knuckle ride (especially given the managerial situation) but we managed 8 seasons last time before we picked Tommy Craig - I'd say all the Bottom 6 teams are only a coupla bad decisions away from relegation. 

Ah, the naivety of the new boys. You'll soon learn that coherent, reasoned arguments don't belong in the Premiership forum.

Ah, the naivety of the new boys. You'll soon learn that coherent, reasoned arguments don't belong in the Premiership forum.

If you see yourselves in a position higher than Dundee.

Dundee fans will try to convince you that they are in a better position.

33 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Awrite St Mirrren.  Do you still do beans on yer pies? 

Finally, we're delving into the hard-hitting issues concerning St Mirren in the Scottish Premiership.

I think beans ruin a perfectly good pie btw so I don't know, sorry. I've not heard anyone say we've stopped doing them.

13 minutes ago, fraser_smfc said:

Finally, we're delving into the hard-hitting issues concerning St Mirren in the Scottish Premiership.

I think beans ruin a perfectly good pie btw so I don't know, sorry. I've not heard anyone say we've stopped doing them.

I can't imagine supporting a club with such a close connection to pies tbh 

Awrite St Mirrren.  Do you still do beans on yer pies? 
I am quite sure you'll still get free beans although the pie itself, whether mince (!) or steak and gravy, won't be quite the standard you're used to. Apologies.