The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

Charlton, too. Basically, the top English press guys know his name now, so he's an easy one to throw into the mix.

It was John Cross, the chief football writer at the Mirror, who was tweeting/writing about him yesterday. There won't be any shortage of links now. Did describe Ross as one one of Britain's brightest young managers.

It's probably only a matter of time: I'm just delighted he stayed to the end of this season, at least. Anything beyond this is a bonus, IMO.

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

You seem a wee bit sensitive. Lol

Just telling it how it is.

We've got a young, successful manager, who gets mentioned every time a reasonable job comes up. You've got Alan Archibald. 

13 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

500 tickets left in the home end for the Morton game. I don't see us opening up a section of the North stand for home fans unless Morton have absolutely nothing to play for. Even then it's doubtful.

In fairness, they really don't, but they're having fun pretending.

The Morton game will be fun, but I think we will have sealed the title before then. In fact I reckon we could see a trophy being presented either at the Livi or the Falkirk home games. By the time of the unwashed cousin's game, it should be a guard of honour - which in itself would be good value. I would expect that away stand to be as good as empty if that is the case.

11 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

The Morton game will be fun, but I think we will have sealed the title before then. In fact I reckon we could see a trophy being presented either at the Livi or the Falkirk home games. By the time of the unwashed cousin's game, it should be a guard of honour - which in itself would be good value. I would expect that away stand to be as good as empty if that is the case.

Always presnted on the last home game of the season hence tickets going like hot cakes. 

• 2 weeks later...