Admin in North ayrshire fans pocket

Bul2

Nice to see that FOJ and Hertha still wield power with the admin as it would appear that FOJ can come on and throw insults at my family and when I answer back, it would appear my post is removed

If that's what happens on here FUD OF THE JUNIORS is going to get his beloved free speech as anybody who criticises him is removed from the board

Aw diddums , did the big bad man tell stories about you...... ya fud

Throw insults? Away & boil yer heid. A made a flippant joke about who I thought was you & you came back with a load of vitriol & thinly veiled threats about wanting to meet me to discuss things further . Anyone in their right minds would have deleted the whole thread & banned you to boot . Good to see you keeping up with the insults

Throw insults? Away & boil yer heid. A made a flippant joke about who I thought was you & you came back with a load of vitriol & thinly veiled threats about wanting to meet me to discuss things further . Anyone in their right minds would have deleted the whole thread & banned you to boot . Good to see you keeping up with the insults

YOUR STILL A FANNY

Why do people get so upset about football slagging matches on here. If you can't handle a bit of stick your on the wrong forum

Think your right mate - it appears that you can start getting personal with people and when they have a go back, you can whinge to the admin and they will delete your post but leave the personal insult from the FANNY OF THE JUNIORS

Very democratic

Stick your Pie and Bovril up your arse

That may be your opinion of me . Frankly I couldn't care less so waffle away to your wee hearts comtent
Quite sad making a thread up about it though [emoji23][emoji23]

I didn't have an option as I was apparently not allowed to comment on the original thread

YOYR STILL A FANNY

A think the hot weathers clouding your mind a tad
You started the abuse & i replied thinking you were your brother & the vitriol started . A light off the cover remark about your brother not being funny & you lamp in with abuse & threats . Quite sad on an open forum if you step back & think about it tbh

F##king hell ladies this is getting beyond a joke kiss n make up or high 6 witever use prefer and move on. Btw fanny of the juniors which use all call him ain't as bad as the Talbot haters think so.

Mon the papers

A get on with most folk as you know mate . What a don't & wont put up with us personal abuse or bullying by whoever on here .
Aye have a laugh & a joke with some banter thrown in but this today has went far beyond that
No need for it in any shape or form

32 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

F##king hell ladies this is getting beyond a joke kiss n make up or high 6 witever use prefer and move on. Btw fanny of the juniors which use all call him ain't as bad as the Talbot haters think so.

Mon the papers

There's more folk that hate Talbot:unsure:

Apologies to all posters on here for my inappropriate posts on this thread ( and other thread)

However, I only apologise for the language used and NOT having a go at a certain person

Banter is fine

A wee fishing trip is fine

But, whether I am who the person believed I was is not relevant , it was a personal attack and nothing to do with football / banter / fishing etc

So if I said something about a member of his family ( or who I believed to he a member of his family) it's fine as long as I squirm and wriggle out of it like him

I think not , I will defend my family at all costs and if he goes there again he will get the same answers

If that isn't good enough then I don't really care

Once again apologies to all on here

Not a personal attack in the slightest . Think that Buller himself would have found it funny . If you took offence I can only apologise . Fully understand the need to defend your family if you feel the need to as I would do mine but as i said it wasn't a personal attack & only an attempt at banter which you obviously didn't appreciate .
No further replies from me on this thread

Archived