Fixtures

Kennie

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/06/2017 at 12:57, Wild Winton Rover said:

The draw for the first round of the West is usually made tonight. The season will kick off with the sectional league cups on Wednesday 2nd August. The fixtures for the season up to Saturday 23rd September will be published after the meeting. This Saturday is the first round of the Scottish Junior Cup. If any replays are required for this is usually the following Saturday. This Saturday is also the traditional Glasgow September weekend and a large number of clubs don't want a fixture.

That's not the case anymore.  After last night's fixture list vote it's only the 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December and 1st, 2nd January that clubs are not compelled to play.  The September weekend is now a normal Saturday. 

Also with regards last seasons league winners being at home for their opening fixtures, as should be, last season saw the five previous seasons champions all away from home on the opening day, quite absurd!

First two league fixtures now on website, just the 19th and 26th of August, cant see the sectional or Ayrshire equivalent there but it might be hiding.

Apologies............ its actually the opening seven league fixtures going out to October 14th

West prem opening fixtures.....Pollok given the most favourable opening fixtures for 1 club challenging I've ever seen, marry them up with Talbot, glens and beiths opening fixtures.

They really are desperate for a Glasgow team to triumph in the league again are the powers that be. Still I predict it won't do them any good

23 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

West prem opening fixtures.....Pollok given the most favourable opening fixtures for 1 club challenging I've ever seen, marry them up with Talbot, glens and beiths opening fixtures.

They really are desperate for a Glasgow team to triumph in the league again are the powers that be. Still I predict it won't do them any good

I see your anti-Pollok paranoia is back with a vengeance Mr Numb Nuts. Along with your moronic lack of understanding that all 12 clubs will have to play all the other 11 H & A so the sequencing of the opening fixtures is of no particular significance.

1 minute ago, archieb said:

I see your anti-Pollok paranoia is back with a vengeance Mr Numb Nuts. Along with your moronic lack of understanding that all 12 clubs will have to play all the other 11 H & A so the sequencing of the opening fixtures is of no particular significance.

Not anti pollok quote numb nuts...just pointing out the pro pollok favour that breads up the west sjfa

6 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Not anti pollok quote numb nuts...just pointing out the pro pollok favour that breads up the west sjfa

In your febrile imagination only. ("breads"?? :wacko: clearly you're also 1 loaf short of a sandwich)

Aye that's it just win their 1st game n pollok win the league eh. Absolute donut of a man you are.

Archived