Call of Duty: WWII

AberdeenHibee

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you played the core game modes?

You can't play the regular mode after playing Hardcore, the only thing I will do is play War occasionally.

I play them all the time, I’ve somehow managed to play the game for 30 hours already, not been out at the weekend for weeks.

I don’t find hardcore enjoyable, I play domination mostly and for me as soon as the flags are captured the other team just camps around them.

Suppose that’s why they have got the two different modes as people enjoy different things.

Really enjoying this game now. Seems like there is so much to do. It says I've completed 25% of the whole game but I doubt it.

I'm finding Zombies alot harder than I probably should.

War & Zombies for me, there are some game modes I'm still to try though. Capture the Flags good too.

I've

Bairly looked at fifa since I got this.

I've usually been good at FPS games in the past, and I don't know if it's because I haven't played COD in years, but my god I am fucking awful at this.

Played a full match yesterday and for the first time ever in any game I didn't get a single kill. Not one fucking kill. That's just horrible. Didn't even have the excuse of chasing objectives as it was TDM.

On 03/12/2017 at 12:29, The Ginger Prince said:

Picking up your own tags and stealing everyone else’s?

Im usually only one or two more confirmed than kills.  Its odd.  

Picking this up on Tuesday as an after-exam present to myself. Haven't enjoyed a CoD game for a long time but my favourite was World at War so I'm looking forward to playing a CoD game that doesn't involve flying/turning invisible/running up walls. 

Got a couple mates that have it and are liking it so it should keep me entertained for a few months at least, looking forward to playing some War.

I’m actually enjoying the winter stuff they have added. The snow on Carentan is quite cool.

Cannot stand however what they have done to the HQ. Utter pain in the arse sharing it with folk. Stupid idiots bouncing around and bumping into you and perving over your care packages.

Only started online with this, must be about level 6 or something. Question, do you actually get perks in this like dead silence etc or is it just everyone the same bar different guns, grenades etc?

Only started online with this, must be about level 6 or something. Question, do you actually get perks in this like dead silence etc or is it just everyone the same bar different guns, grenades etc?

No perks. You have a division which you can level up which gives you wee boosts like sprinting for longer and bigger mags etc. You also have a basic training which can help too. Some might argue these are just rebadged perks right enough.

Divisions - perks.

Pretty much same

Basic training and divisions combined basically make up your perks.

Basic training is basically one or more perks grouped together. Instead of picking individual ones. That you can use on any division (basically a class).

Divisions also provide different perks and bonuses too though like you say, infantry you can run faster, mountain lets you move silently etc.

I'm starting to really get into this online - good fun.  Have finally got a hang of the sniping/best spots...but jesus some of the other snipers are ridiculous i.e. jump and shoot over obstacles etc. 

Snipers are arseholes, I don’t mind the ones who get you from miles away after aiming down the sights for a bit as that’s the point of it but the ones who run about quickscoping and taking you out running about in 1 on 1s are an absolute pain in the arse. That needs fixed, I’ve been in some games where it’s just ridiculous.

Archived