Sign in to follow this  
Robin.Hood

Online divisions

What's the highest division you have got yourself into?

Do you use different teams for different divisions or same stars?

:-)

I got into Div 6 in FIFA 15 - wasn't dedicated or anything tho

Div 1 back in the days when Colombia & Genoa were the go to teams. Terrific squads, can't remember what year that would have been though.

FIFA 16 I was only into online divisions and got to division 1 and won the title. FIFA 17 I play ultimate team more which I'm only up to division 2.

Fifa 12 I won division one after about 40 seasons. Used to alternate between Milan & Man City using the diamond.

Won the division 1 on ultimate team when seasons first came out for it.

The older I'm getting the shiter I'm getting.

I only ever go Killie, managed to win division 1 on the last three versions. Scraped my way to Division 1 on this version but there's not a chance in hell I'll ever win it. Just bounce between divisions 1-3 now.

Last year I flucuated between Division 2 and Division 1. Schalke were the team to go.

I used to plough so many hours into the Online Divisions but only ever got as high as 3 (on 15 IIRC)
Consecutive relegations later and I was back scratching about in Division 8, no matter what rating of team I tried, I just couldn't find form again and sacked it soon after.

Only go back into Divisions on the odd occasion now.

I play on PS4

Division 1 player in online divisions and ultimate team.

Play with Juve primarily in online seasons 

Currently in Division 6, that seems to be about my level. Made a complete c**t of myself last night, I was Lazio and he was Stoke. He insisted on watching every fecking replay, so when I scored my two goals, did the old cup ear celebration both times. Got to the 83rd minute and he pulled one back, 89th minute he got his equaliser. Fucking gutted. Even sent him a "hahahaha" message on the chat. 

Got back into this the other day, strolled 5 with 5 wins then a draw to take the title at the earliest opportunity. Used Preston, 5-3-2 with May and Beckford up front, a quite lethal combination when used right. Johnson and McGeady in midfield have made many a defence look like dicks.

Somehow managed to get to division 2 (mainly luck with opponents quiting so awarded the points). Quickly relegated and usually play in division 4 or 5.

Usually get to 1st in seasons but not touched anything except UT. Currently in 2nd but have won 1st a couple of times. Using a 5-2-1-2 serie A team which is beast. In form Manolas is the best CB in the game.

On 08/07/2017 at 08:54, Sweaty Morph said:

I used to plough so many hours into the Online Divisions but only ever got as high as 3 (on 15 IIRC)
Consecutive relegations later and I was back scratching about in Division 8, no matter what rating of team I tried, I just couldn't find form again and sacked it soon after.

Only go back into Divisions on the odd occasion now.

Same as me.  I'm refusing to be officially relegated that many times in a row so I've stopped playing it.