Manchester Arena - Terrorist Incident

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
#roomformanchester

Hashtag started by local's offering help to anyone in the area. Just sharing incase anyone is there or knows anyone and needs help. 

Also seeing locals are offering a place to stay and the local taxi firms are offering free trips to anybody affected

You honestly think they'll be on P&B ??

1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

BBC news guy obsessed with it being a balloon. Even trying to convince eye witnesses to confirm it was

Think they were replaying the clip from earlier, when they spoke to the first eye witness to confirm an explosion.

That BBC news guy isn't on anymore, he stopped about 40 mins ago.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=456413698028735&id=100009803251519

Just out of The Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester,I thought we would leave seconds before the last song finished in order too get home quicker instead of waiting longer for a taxi,As we where leaving a bomb or explosion went off centimetres infront of me.
Peoples skin/blood&Feces where everywhere including in my hair & on my bag,I'm still finding bits of god knows what in my hair.I am fine & back in my hotel I hope everyone involved and in front of me is okay.We are being told it was a balloon/sound system but I can assure you it was not,You never ever expect these things too happen too you but this proves it can happen too anybody.
That sound,The blood & those who where running around clueless with body parts & bits of skin missing will not be leaving my mind any time soon or the minds of those involved.
Again,Hope everyone is alright I am very,Very lucky too be where I am just now
I understand these images might be upsetting however I feel as though people should know what happened

1 minute ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Friend of mine who lives in bolton had family at the arena, she's fine thankfully but she is naturally pretty traumatized 

What about her family?

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=456413698028735&id=100009803251519

Just out of The Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester,I thought we would leave seconds before the last song finished in order too get home quicker instead of waiting longer for a taxi,As we where leaving a bomb or explosion went off centimetres infront of me.
Peoples skin/blood&Feces where everywhere including in my hair & on my bag,I'm still finding bits of god knows what in my hair.I am fine & back in my hotel I hope everyone involved and in front of me is okay.We are being told it was a balloon/sound system but I can assure you it was not,You never ever expect these things too happen too you but this proves it can happen too anybody.
That sound,The blood & those who where running around clueless with body parts & bits of skin missing will not be leaving my mind any time soon or the minds of those involved.
Again,Hope everyone is alright I am very,Very lucky too be where I am just now
I understand these images might be upsetting however I feel as though people should know what happened

Assuming this is even remotely true. Her first thought upon getting to her hotel was to take photos of blood and shite on her clothes/handbag and put it on Facebook? Fucking hell.

21 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

NBC are reporting that there are over 20 dead, but haven't named any sources. 

Looks like they've withdrawn that claim now, thankfully. 

Archived