Manchester Arena - Terrorist Incident

Sort of the point I was making tbh. Well, when it became obvious it was a bomb. However, I was also aware it might not be. Because I'm actually a rational human being.
Having been to a gig where an explosion was down to equipment, I didn't even have the slightest idea what was going on until that though.

It's exactly the point I was making but it didn't stop you being a dick about it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sort of the point I was making tbh. Well, when it became obvious it was a bomb. However, I was also aware it might not be. Because I'm actually a rational human being.
Having been to a gig where an explosion was down to equipment, I didn't even have the slightest idea what was going on until that though.

Yup... That's what I mean. Once we knew it was confirmed as a bomb.... that was my first thought.

Just now, TheGoon said:

May has just announced we've gone to critical. "Attack imminent" 

"A further attack may be imminent". Not sure if that means we have intel of another attack or if it's just a precaution.

"A further attack may be imminent". Not sure if that means we have intel of another attack or if it's just a precaution.

I think the main difference now is that the military will be present at key landmarks/events?

Just now, Sooky said:

I think the main difference now is that the military will be present at key landmarks/events?

Wasn't that confirmed earlier today there'd be a presence at both cup finals on Saturday? 

1 minute ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Makes your story about the wire brush, most believable.  

Lochee must be Chlamydia central.  

Oh I don't know. I've also lived in Methil, Arbroath and Montrose. Lochee isnae a seaport...

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

I've just watched it on Sky News m8. It's all over Twitter now. 

Fair enough, just sometimes you get shocking info that turns out to be from some loon on facebook.

Archived