Far Cry 5

Cerberus

Finally got round to killing John off last night, that was enjoyable. 

Spoiler

I am absolutely shit at flying, must have taken me ten minutes to shoot him down. Out of interest, in the church I never said YES when prompted, has anybody? 

Done the missions (1st time I discovered that friendly fire exists after I shot him in the head after he picked me up in the helicopter) and have not played about wit the gun.

I accudently punched the reverand guy and he shouted at me and asked if I'd joined the cult.

Spoiler I am absolutely shit at flying, must have taken me ten minutes to shoot him down. Out of interest, in the church I never said YES when prompted, has anybody? 

Yeah I assumed you had to. It resulted in me opening the bible and pulling out the revolver. I assuming it was the same if you ignored him?

6 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Reveal hidden contents

I am absolutely shit at flying, must have taken me ten minutes to shoot him down. Out of interest, in the church I never said YES when prompted, has anybody? 

Spoiler

Yup I suck at flying too. Ended up calling Nick in for help and he did about 90% of the damage for me. I wasn't even getting close to beating him before that.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yeah I assumed you had to. It resulted in me opening the bible and pulling out the revolver. I assuming it was the same if you ignored him?

Yeah one of his men hit the Reverend with a gun, he drops the bible and the gun is there. 

The wingsuit ome nearly ended me. Just done a plane one where you shoot as well and have to squeeze under a bridge at the end. Close to breaking point with that one too.
Just shot every checkpoint and fly low and fast
I found them really easy and particularly enjoyed the wingsuit ones [emoji23]
I done them all 1st time apart form the wingsuit ones

Really enjoying this so far. I initially focused on the one area, but I'm wanting to unlock as many side missions as possible to get more perks. 

The end of the first mission with the plane was an absolute b*****d, though. I ended up just heading for a liberated outpost that has a mounted gun and letting rip from the ground.

On 02/04/2018 at 12:50, 19QOS19 said:

I can't seem to travel any more than 100 feet in any direction without the white warning marker coming up either!

I like that. It keeps me on my toes.

It was always a bit shit in 3 and 4 that once you cleared an outpost, the surrounding area was basically a safe zone with hardly any enemies. And those that did turn up were easy to get rid of.

Has anyone played the arcade? Must admit I have f**k all clue what it's all about. 

No. I haven't got PP and this is something that's seriously fucked me off.

I'm not one for collecting trophies but decided to go for it on this game but noticed I need to complete arcade and multiplayer challenges. A single player game should focus entirely on me being able to achieve them without the help of someone else or having to go online. Arseholes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...