Far Cry 5

Cerberus

• 9 months later...
On 01/06/2017 at 18:30, ajwffc said:

That reminds me I need to start Far Cry Primal

Still have to start Far Cry Primal

Anyone who has pre ordered the game on Steam can downloaded it (22.8GB) in preparation for Tuesdays release 

Started the game before I left for my work. The opening bit is just an interactive cut scene(just like Far Cry 4) so might have an alternative ending (like 4) and looks like it will be an enjoyable game.

Picked this up on PSN on a whim after being really interested in the setting when it was first announced.  Haven't played a Far Cry game since getting unspeakably angry over Far Cry 2 and how unforgiving it was, but enjoying this one so far.  Decent setting, satisfying combat, and just picked up Boomer the Dug, who is bringing me assault rifles fairly regularly.  

Ended up buying it. First Far Cry I have played since 3. Brilliant introduction. Lot of little added things like falling from a height and landing on your arse are nice additions. Exploring the map now.
Watch out for wolverines and turkeys

Started the game before I left for my work. The opening bit is just an interactive cut scene(just like Far Cry 4) so might have an alternative ending (like 4) and looks like it will be an enjoyable game.

Called it.

Absolutely loved 3 and 4 but after about 10-12 hours playtime since Tuesday I have to say this may be the best one yet.  I'll be vague to avoid spoilers but I really really like the way you're randomly thrown in to a story mission - makes the game even more unpredictable.

Fucking shite at sniping but

I started playing 4 again and I’m really enjoying it (had only ever really played the intro)

Shat myself last night when I was walking along a river and a big alligator pulled me into the water.