Absolutely pumped....!!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just made my morning seeing all the diddys seething with their bitter jealousy. GIRFUY we are going to dominate Scottish football for eternity and I fkn love it. Get back under your rock the lot of you will forever be in our shadow.☘☘☘

36 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

Just made my morning seeing all the diddys seething with their bitter jealousy. GIRFUY we are going to dominate Scottish football for eternity and I fkn love it. Get back under your rock the lot of you will forever be in our shadow.☘☘☘

I notice you don't say where you live. That makes you a glory hunter. What's the nearest you've ever been to Glasgow?

Nobody is jealous. 

Any of us, if we wished, could change our Team from a wee Diddy yin to an all conquering, sectarian funded, supported by bigots Freak Club. 

14 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I notice you don't say where you live. That makes you a glory hunter. What's the nearest you've ever been to Glasgow?

I live in Glasgow I'm a Season ticket holder and ive been going to watch Celtic for over 30 years & just incase your wondering yes I did go to a Catholic school.

13 minutes ago, shull said:

Nobody is jealous. 

Any of us, if we wished, could change our Team from a wee Diddy yin to an all conquering, sectarian funded, supported by bigots Freak Club. 

Jealous as fck & looking like a dick by showing it imo ^  

54 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

Insecure imo.

2 hours ago, wulliamwallace said:

I live in Glasgow I'm a Season ticket holder and ive been going to watch Celtic for over 30 years & just incase your wondering yes I did go to a Catholic school and made regular donations to the IRA

FTFY

Even your sig is the sound of a bomb counting down.

3 hours ago, wulliamwallace said:

You are sooooooo angry!  Is eternity a biblical reference? That's cool. Give us another one...:angel

1 hour ago, weejoeharper said:

Is eternity a biblical reference? That's cool. Give us another one...:angel

Titus 2:13

"Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Efe Ambrose"

:angel

6 hours ago, wulliamwallace said:

And we (ICT) will be still forever knocking you out of the cup and causing your head to detonate with rage. :lol:

3 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Titus 2:13

"Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Efe Ambrose"

:angel

I feel that I've gone back to Sunday School reading that! I think it's fake news though. Titus doesn't know Efe, fact! :angel

Serious question. Why do the Celtic fans celebrate every match in the 68th minute instead of the 67th, and why have they issued their celebration kit 51 seasons after the event and not 50?

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Serious question. Why do the Celtic fans celebrate every match in the 68th minute instead of the 67th, and why have they issued their celebration kit 51 seasons after the event and not 50?

They do everything in stoppage time.

So much Red Imps chat from the diddies on this thread. I guess i shouldn't be surprised that they don't understand how a 2 legged European tie works. I didn't realise how important half time scorelines were

In other words, they got nuffin'.

So much Red Imps chat from the diddies on this thread. I guess i shouldn't be surprised that they don't understand how a 2 legged European tie works. I didn't realise how important half time scorelines were

Given your history as a confirmed bigot I would assume very few people read this post with anything other than pity and disgust.

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

I didn't realise how important half time scorelines were

They aren't important. I have no idea what the half-time score was in the Barcelona game.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Given your history as a confirmed bigot

What? I have no idea where this is coming from.

In what way am I a confirmed bigot? I suspect you are mixing me up with someone else so ill accept your apology when its offered

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

7 hours ago, Tartantony said:

What? I have no idea where this is coming from.

In what way am I a confirmed bigot? I suspect you are mixing me up with someone else so ill accept your apology when its offered

You go to Celtic games as a Celtic fan do you not?

Archived