The Liam Boyce Appreciation Thread

My favourite stat from this season (I think it was the Jailender that posted it on twitter) was that ICT's top goal scorer was Alex Fisher with 8 goals. Liam Boyce scored 9 of his goals against ICT (3, 2, 0, 4), so ICT have seen him score more goals than any of their own players this season :lol:

He's pish, nothing to see here, better leave him to the diddies from Dingwall.

(I'd never seen Liam Boyce staring out from Chanonry Point trying to spot dolphins for 3 hours before, but that's tremendous)

23 hours ago, forkboy said:

He's pish, nothing to see here, better leave him to the diddies from Dingwall.

(I'd never seen Liam Boyce staring out from Chanonry Point trying to spot dolphins for 3 hours before, but that's tremendous)

He's Pish alright, had a very lucky season.

For tourist information, Liam should have gone round the corner of the Lighthouse to the bit where the land is opposite Fort George. Better view of potential dolphins. Especially when tide is coming in, with the fishes.

De nada.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What a terrible shame for him - hopefully he can get back to fitness later in the season.

Particularly disappointing that both he and Stevie May have picked up bad injuries so soon after going down south following a great time up here. Two great opportunities to show how strong our league can be gone.

Archived