BBC Scottish Leaders Debate (21/05/17, 19:30)

Big Fifer

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can give it out but apparently you don't like it when others do it to you?
Seriously is it just lefties who are like this? :unsure:

Where did I say I don't like it? It's a fucking football forum. Abuse will be dished out, rightly or wrongly. It's the hypocrisy I dislike. Kisses.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Fair point.

Over the last few months I have been called a c**t, a whompercunt, a thundercunt, a thick and ignorant c**t, a bigotted c**t, a subhuman piece of shit, repeatedly told to f**k off and I am pretty sure someone told me to "just fucking die". Compassionate lefties everywhere. :lol:

I responded to quite rightly tell someone they were acting like a 4 year old.

It's not really on the same scale is it? Are you a decent enough human being to be able to spot the difference in the scale of insult? It's not even in the same fucking league is it?

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Or better still ignore it. There perhaps is a scale, then again, maybe you should up your game from 6 month old alt-right chat. You seem happy to call others snowflakes, then start mewling when someone calls you a c**t.

Have you ever stopped and wondered why many on this sub forum seem to dislike you ? You speak to the majority of posters on here as if they are beneath you. When you get something wrong you either disappear, change the subject and obfuscate or rather bizarrely dig your heels in regardless of the evidence disproving your view.

Maybe a little humility would go a long way.

Good read this. Textbook Oaksoft breakdown, particularly liked his referencing on Field of Dreams underpinning his Philosophy on foodbanks whilst having the brassneck to try and rubber ear research into it.

If he's trolling, fair play, caught a few belters.

He isn't though and I actually feel really sad for him. He clearly gets upset easily and has massive inferiority issues, lashing out especially at the young, socially liberal, confident and intelligent posters on the board.

It's particularly delicious his insanity over teachers at the moment, fretting about them posting during the day [emoji23]

It must be awful living in his selfish world, particularly when he isn't capable of drawing some fairly simple conclusions regarding foodbanks (I volunteered in one in north London for a couple of years, happy to discuss further with you if you have the capacity to listen to others)

On 2017-5-21 at 19:57, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Ruth getting pummeled.

Kezia her usual ineffective self

Willie who?

This has already turned into a farce.

Willie Rennie? Wee Willie Winkie that's who, fkn useless to oblivion and beyond that one

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I know it's the Sun, but still... the nurse has been fined after verbally abusing her neighbours. Wonder how she can afford the fine on her salary?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1075532/edinburgh-nurse-who-claimed-she-had-to-use-foodbanks-fined-by-cops-after-bust-up-with-neighbour/

She'll not be a nurse long if she keeps up that behaviour.

I know it's the Sun, but still... the nurse has been fined after verbally abusing her neighbours. Wonder how she can afford the fine on her salary?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1075532/edinburgh-nurse-who-claimed-she-had-to-use-foodbanks-fined-by-cops-after-bust-up-with-neighbour/

Any mention from the BBC... couldnt stop fukin talking about her 2 wks ago

Archived