Forfar Athletic 2017-18

Aye, yer a troll. Aweasely, childish little c**t, about 25 with an internet connection paid for by your mum. You comment on just about every thread from Arbroath to Bo'ness women's team. And you contribute f**k all. Aye yer a troll. Now f**k off.

[emoji23]

Atleast you're not bothered.

I also do not live with my mother. Thank you.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

emoji23.png

Atleast you're not bothered.

I also do not live with my mother. Thank you.

Who says anything about living with your mother? Probably paying your rent too. Again, f**k off. No reply necessary.

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Who knows, Raith may save us and everyone re-signs....and then again maybe not...if all the 'stories' are true then this pre season is going to be a complete clusterfuck

How can a club like Forfar who have just been promoted lose so many quality players to such average teams?

Who are these average teams you speak of? What quality players have left Forfar? 

Who says anything about living with your mother? Probably paying your rent too. Again, f**k off. No reply necessary.

Nope

Bought my own car and flat. Unlucky.

And I'll not be taking orders from you mate. Sorry.

26 minutes ago, etherglide said:

Aye, yer a troll. Aweasely, childish little c**t, about 25 with an internet connection paid for by your mum. You comment on just about every thread from Arbroath to Bo'ness women's team. And you contribute f**k all. Aye yer a troll. Now f**k off.

Nah he can be a annoying and he does seem to spend a lot of time giving his view on lots of threads :whistle, but not a troll :lol:

Nah he can be a annoying and he does seem to spend a lot of time giving his view on lots of threads :whistle, but not a troll :lol:

Just love to talk about Scottish football and the lower leagues mate. ;)

That's all I had done in the first place on here before Mo83 and Etherglide started their greeting.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Just love to talk about Scottish football and the lower leagues mate. ;)

That's all I had done in the first place on here before Mo83 and Etherglide started their greeting.

Dinnae worry  one is a Fafar fan so is probably pished and 80 + and the other is a Montrose fan who has never seen them winning games and is over excited about them winning  a couple o games on the trot :lol:

When Donald punted Dick Campbell,( clash of egos?) he stated that the decision would not be popular with everyone.

He got that one right!

What he did not take into consideration was how the players felt. Well now we know, they have been counting the months until their contracts end and then with two fingers to the Board they are off. 

When Donald punted Dick Campbell,( clash of egos?) he stated that the decision would not be popular with everyone.
He got that one right!
What he did not take into consideration was how the players felt. Well now we know, they have been counting the months until their contracts end and then with two fingers to the Board they are off. 

Tbf, I'm not sure you can equate DC's departure 18 months ago as the reason players are allegedly wanting away now.

DC departure and GB arrival are completely different events in that respect.

13 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Tbf, I'm not sure you can equate DC's departure 18 months ago as the reason players are allegedly wanting away now.

DC departure and GB arrival are completely different events in that respect.

Donald punted a manager who the players appeared to like and appointed a manager who appears to have" lost the dressing room" 

If Bollan does not get the Raith job he will have a big rebuilding job on his hands.

28 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Heard Travis was staying, cause we stuck by him through his injury and paid for it. So he had a gentleman's agreement that he would stay on

Too many heard this and that's, we need to hear it from the club before everyone start's to really panic.

Think this thread needs to lighten up.It was a happy day at Peterhead players well up for it.Im critical of some of GBs decisions but he achieved promotion so if he stays he has my support until he disnae.That is all.

Donald punted a manager who the players appeared to like and appointed a manager who appears to have" lost the dressing room" 
If Bollan does not get the Raith job he will have a big rebuilding job on his hands.

Ok, that's slightly different to your first note then. No mention of GB in that one.

Fwiw, I'm not convinced the dressing room were 100% behind DC at the time he went. We'd been on a really bad run and there was no sign of improvement.

Agree that whoever gets the job, even GB, will have to rebuild.

Ok, that's slightly different to your first note then. No mention of GB in that one.

Fwiw, I'm not convinced the dressing room were 100% behind DC at the time he went. We'd been on a really bad run and there was no sign of improvement.

Agree that whoever gets the job, even GB, will have to rebuild.

I agree.It wasn't a "bad run" DC was on it was long and probably terminal.Lot of revisionism going on.Some joyous football on show at times this season can't remember much of that at the end of DC reign.Stevie Crawford up front was a major blunder of a signing as well.

14 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Why does every thread about us end up back at Dick Campbell?

Could be that is when things started to go from bad to worse... sack DC, and things got even worse under GB. Similar situation at Arbroath FC, many years ago... the sacking of Albert Henderson, after many years of doing well, followed by a unsuccessful Ian Stewart, who was sacked and in the next season won the league at Montrose! Just a case of history repeating. 

Archived