Forfar Athletic 2017-18

Sad news about foxy leaving, he was offered another year but I understand his reasons for leaving, at 34 he wants to play and he will with SP no doubt. I heard TOB will leave, Denholm probs Brechin or Arbroath, Trav maybe Montrose too, Milne going and as for Swanks I think he would be away too if he could. What does that leave us with, a 5 a side team?? I'm scared!! 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Loonsdaft!!! said:

Sad news about foxy leaving, he was offered another year but I understand his reasons for leaving, at 34 he wants to play and he will with SP no doubt. I heard TOB will leave, Denholm probs Brechin or Arbroath, Trav maybe Montrose too, Milne going and as for Swanks I think he would be away too if he could. What does that leave us with, a 5 a side team?? I'm scared!! 

Congratulations Alistair Donald on a job well done.

10 hours ago, Loonsdaft!!! said:

9 hours ago, nofixedability said:

One week on from a  great result the Chairman, manager and pretty much any non Bollan player want away, whether under contract or not - what a season this is going to be.

This is a real worry. A disaster if any of our stars head to Arbroath, our main rivals. Regardless of who their manager is, after this season our players wanting to join there speaks volumes about the state of the dressing room. I can understand the exodus to Montrose in a way.

Did anyone else read the closing statements of the interview in the Courier with AD and think "what a load of b*ll*cks"?

Anyone know how much is a season ticket at Links Park?

2 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

This is a real worry. A disaster if any of our stars head to Arbroath, our main rivals. Regardless of who their manager is, after this season our players wanting to join there speaks volumes about the state of the dressing room. I can understand the exodus to Montrose in a way.

Did anyone else read the closing statements of the interview in the Courier with AD and think "what a load of b*ll*cks"?

Anyone know how much is a season ticket at Links Park?

AD is a self obsessed p***k 

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

I thought at the time and now know it was the 2nd worst managerial appointment in the clubs history

Petrie was the option after Dick , he would gave had the fans support and kept the players onside. Let's face it he couldn't have done a worse job keeping us up anyway.

Just now, nofixedability said:

Petrie was the option after Dick , he would gave had the fans support and kept the players onside. Let's face it he couldn't have done a worse job keeping us up anyway.

Yes yes we all know that he should have got the job till the end of the season but.............

Just now, tbsouth said:

Yes yes we all know that he should have got the job till the end of the season but.............

Yip, done now though, absolutely massive rebuilding job for whoever is in charge this season. 

Michael Travis to montrose???

Not a chance imo.

Get a life min your all over pie and bovril every fucking thread.... Young lad enjoy the outdoors!!!back to trav why would he not sign for the mo????

Who knows, Raith may save us and everyone re-signs....and then again maybe not...if all the 'stories' are true then this pre season is going to be a complete clusterfuck

How can a club like Forfar who have just been promoted lose so many quality players to such average teams?

Get a life min your all over pie and bovril every fucking thread.... Young lad enjoy the outdoors!!!back to trav why would he not sign for the mo????

How would you know unless you're on the same threads too?

You said this to me last week and I was in the pub... fwiw no I will not enjoy the outdoors, I spent all my money on a 3 day bender last weekend so will happily sit on my arse watching the football thank you very much.

And why would he drop down to L2 after getting promoted to L1 when he's a young lad that would get into most teams in L1? Plus Mo won't be able to offer more than Forfar.

In the pub on P and b that alone I've heard enough, good company was it?? Back to trav it's more about sp and who he wants to play for like dick Campbell guys want to play for him. Money wise not a clue what they pay so can not comment

In the pub on P and b that alone I've heard enough, good company was it?? Back to trav it's more about sp and who he wants to play for like dick Campbell guys want to play for him. Money wise not a clue what they pay so can not comment

Look mate. Us lot that are in our early 20s are unsociable b*****ds at times. Never off our phones. I'm not usually too bad for this but I do often venture on here before and after a game. Guilty.

And I'm not so sure. Just think at his age it would be a big step back for him. He's a very good player, young and capable of playing higher than L1.

41 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How would you know unless you're on the same threads too?

You said this to me last week and I was in the pub... fwiw no I will not enjoy the outdoors, I spent all my money on a 3 day bender last weekend so will happily sit on my arse watching the football thank you very much.

And why would he drop down to L2 after getting promoted to L1 when he's a young lad that would get into most teams in L1? Plus Mo won't be able to offer more than Forfar.

Look, he has point. It's ok to be all over P&B looking at different threads, but when you fuckin troll and feel you have to comment on everything anyone else says then it becomes tiresome and needless. Now, as he said. "Get a life min".

Look, he has point. It's ok to be all over P&B looking at different threads, but when you fuckin troll and feel you have to comment on everything anyone else says then it becomes tiresome and needless. Now, as he said. "Get a life min".

I'm not trolling.

And gtf. [emoji23]

I'll use this website however I want to.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

I'm not trolling.

And gtf. emoji23.png

I'll use this website however I want to.

Aye, yer a troll. Aweasely, childish little c**t, about 25 with an internet connection paid for by your mum. You comment on just about every thread from Arbroath to Bo'ness women's team. And you contribute f**k all. Aye yer a troll. Now f**k off.

Archived