Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not the best of videos, but this would be my pick of the bunch for Goal of The Season!

Totally agree - can't believe his corner made it but this didn't make it (unless fafctv didn't capture it).

First of all, great result on Saturday snatching victory from the jaws of a draw. Josh had a lot to do to get the shot away,fair play.

SCOTT  MCBRIDE.

That's 3 games now when our vastly experienced and highly paid player has not made the bench. What is going on?

a) He has a Saturday job at Asda.

b) He is on an extended Stag, Wedding/Honeymoon.

c) He`s done a Swankie.

d) insert your own derogatory comment.

Lewis Milne.  Good to see he is scoring Goals for fun for Montrose. :whistle

First of all, great result on Saturday snatching victory from the jaws of a draw. Josh had a lot to do to get the shot away,fair play.
SCOTT  MCBRIDE.
That's 3 games now when our vastly experienced and highly paid player has not made the bench. What is going on?
a) He has a Saturday job at Asda.
b) He is on an extended Stag, Wedding/Honeymoon.
c) He`s done a Swankie.
d) insert your own derogatory comment.

Lewis Milne.  Good to see he is scoring Goals for fun for Montrose. :whistle
Been immense the last 3-4 games hitting form at the right time.

3 minutes ago, Kwaka Mal said:

From Dee_62 on the 'Your Team POTY' thread -

Poty: Marc McCallum
Ypoty: Matty Aitken

Both would get my vote too, no brainer for Marc really, with an honorable mention for Jamie Bain.

Interesting mention of Jamie. I always liked him at Airdrie and regretted the way we let him depart under our disastrous FT fiasco. 

3 minutes ago, Kwaka Mal said:

From Dee_62 on the 'Your Team POTY' thread -

Poty: Marc McCallum
Ypoty: Matty Aitken

Both would get my vote too, no brainer for Marc really, with an honorable mention for Jamie Bain.

No choice other than McCallum who has kept us in this league. I would suggest that the young player should be Murray McIntosh who already looks like a composed, level headed  first team player. 

On 09/04/2018 at 21:43, terracingtam said:

No choice other than McCallum who has kept us in this league. I would suggest that the young player should be Murray McIntosh who already looks like a composed, level headed  first team player. 

Murray has had a very good season, I still reckon Matty though.  Folks have been screaming out for a goal scorer and Matty has done just that.

Archived