Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had no problem with the question of why there were no highlights. I saw no reason to follow it by saying "how's that for shite". It was maybe unfortunate, maybe mildly annoying, perhaps disappointing on a very minor scale, however hardly a situation to have to revert to language unbecoming of a Forfar fan.

I'm inclined to think you are as they say "at it" now, however in future i will refrain from such guttersnipe profanity and bear in mind the sheltered existence Loons fans have had and the shock value words like "shite" "bollocks" etc etc still have in rural Angus.

2 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

I'm inclined to think you are as they say "at it" now, however in future i will refrain from such guttersnipe profanity and bear in mind the sheltered existence Loons fans have had and the shock value words like "shite" "bollocks" etc etc still have in rural Angus.

Delighted to see that you have recognised the error of your ways and look forward to reading any future posts without having to keep them hidden from my children. 

7 hours ago, Redandwhitearmy78 said:

Has Big Jimmy been good for yous?as he was for us?emoji173.pngemoji815.png48b3d3d8f8a2b7074b476a789670748a.jpg

Mr Lister is a bit of a cult hero to many of us, myself included, despite not being able to buy a goal last season. He's currently on the long term injury list.

Mr Lister is a bit of a cult hero to many of us, myself included, despite not being able to buy a goal last season. He's currently on the long term injury list.

Terracing rumour has it he's finished. Only a rumour mind.
Hope that's not true, I'm another fan.

Archived