Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good news. We need all the help we can get. Looks like he has a decent pedigree. How do you rate him? What are his strong points. 

He's likes to get on the ball and try and beat his man, fairly good at getting into space to receive the ball. More likely to come inside to a shot away or lay the ball off than go to the byline (tho this might be to allow our fullbacks space). I rate him he did well in pre-season/league cup games.

Where did Duthie play last week and how did he do ?

Where did Duthie play last week and how did he do ?

Played left mid and had a tricky shift against a strong Raith team. Looked fairly mobile and had a good right footed effort tipped around the post when he cut in from the left early on. Tired in the second and was taken off after 60 or 70 (can't quite remember).

Will see how he fairs against the part time teams we should be matching.

Played left mid and had a tricky shift against a strong Raith team. Looked fairly mobile and had a good right footed effort tipped around the post when he cut in from the left early on. Tired in the second and was taken off after 60 or 70 (can't quite remember).

Will see how he fairs against the part time teams we should be matching.

I'd rate Lochhead as a better prospect, will be interesting to see how they do.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Exactly.Score 4 away from home and nae highlights how's that for shite.

Exactly, score 4 away from home and still criticise. Maybe spend some time going to away games and less time being stupid on a keyboard. How's that for a good idea?

5 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Exactly, score 4 away from home and still criticise. Maybe spend some time going to away games and less time being stupid on a keyboard. How's that for a good idea?

I'd love to attend more away games but I have lots of other things to do that prevents me travelling to games regularly. If things change and I do get the time again in the future, one thing I won't do is criticise those who don't, just saying.....

5 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

I'd love to attend more away games but I have lots of other things to do that prevents me travelling to games regularly. If things change and I do get the time again in the future, one thing I won't do is criticise those who don't, just saying.....

I was not being critical of fans who, for any reason, cannot attend away games, I was being critical of someone who probably does very little for the Club, cue the "I buy a season ticket!!!! outraged reply, complaining about a guy who videos and edits games in his own time not being available for that game.  

5 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

I was not being critical of fans who, for any reason, cannot attend away games, I was being critical of someone who probably does very little for the Club, cue the "I buy a season ticket!!!! outraged reply, complaining about a guy who videos and edits games in his own time not being available for that game.  

Who pissed in you pot? Question was, is there any highlights,? Yes, on the way, sorry not this week.  Easy! Answer. 

We do have a worldwide fan base, some of us during working time like to watch the FAFC, win. 

I like you tam but yer well off the mark

I kinda meant maybe Rovers had highlights actually.You need a new mattress grumpster.

And once again i will point out i was bemoaning the lack of highlights without actually criticizing anyone of not producing said highlights just to be clear.Im not "outraged" and i haven't had a season ticket since 82 having not lived in Forfar for 37 years.I have however bought countless books,shirts,scarfs,owned shares,went to pointless away games on wet Tuesday/Wednesdays since the 1970s without thinking it entitled me to anything to be honest.I wasn't even aware the home highlights dude covered away games.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Who pissed in you pot? Question was, is there any highlights,? Yes, on the way, sorry not this week.  Easy! Answer. 

We do have a worldwide fan base, some of us during working time like to watch the FAFC, win. 

I like you tam but yer well off the mark

I had no problem with the question of why there were no highlights. I saw no reason to follow it by saying "how's that for shite". It was maybe unfortunate, maybe mildly annoying, perhaps disappointing on a very minor scale, however hardly a situation to have to revert to language unbecoming of a Forfar fan.

Michty me [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Archived