Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As horrific as Ian Murray was for ourselves on the face of it, I think he deserves another pop in Scottish football. 

Had a rotten group of players here playing in the Championship on Premiership wages, most of which didn't bother their arse regardless of who was in charge, coupled with a grumbling board/fanbase. It was an almost impossible job. He realised that quickly (and credibly walked away).

Alex Rae followed and somehow managed to alienate the club from the supporters even further until the new BoD came in and appointed Jack Ross. 

Don't know about a new manager but really hope that the board take their time and get it right.

As for the team, I'll be happy on Saturday if ....

Mensing is in the stand. A granny with a zimmer would be quicker. Was really surprised when he was subbied at East Fife,  I doubt Bollan would have done that, and there was even a small cheer from the travelling faithful.

Same for See. Only seems to go for a ball if there's a 100% chance he'll get it and not be challenged.

Play Travis as a central defender, none of this right back pish. Easton in mid-field and Aitken up front with ......... (insert your own choice here). The old 4-4-2.

Can't fault Mark Scott, certainly putting in the effort, but Coxy has not been anywhere near the level of his last seasons performances.

12 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Clearly shite stirring.
He's not been interested in full managerial stuff near 10 years, with the last decade littered with a managerial assistant record of relegations and failures.

He was in for the job the last time.

Archived