Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HotTakesForDays said:

no actually. but then again he wasn't a tactically inept, bald, arrogant c*ckwomble.

You forgot to end that post with "Bollan out", maybe you should add that as a signature to your posts to save you the bother. You could then just post blank replies since "Bollan out" is all you have to say.

You forgot to end that post with "Bollan out", maybe you should add that as a signature to your posts to save you the bother. You could then just post blank replies since "Bollan out" is all you have to say.

you want it? You've got it.

Bollan out.

Or he could add drives tarred , hedges trimmed or bogs with dolloxs for walks ?

Just now, brett said:

guy,s whats the situation with jack iredale  is he too join Forfar. or is he still on trial? whats your first impreshion on him is he any good. cheers.

Played the first half against Nairn. Looked really good although they were awful. Heard he is signing for Morton.

Just now, Wet Wullie said:

I see from Twitter that there may be a few changes tomorrow night. Can only be a good thing. 

Incidentally, what position does Scott McBride play? Is he really a left mid player?

Caused us problems playing up top for Albion Rovers a couple of years back. Also seen him do ok at left back for East Fife. If we are playing 4-4-2 he shouldn't be out on the wing in my view.

Just now, Wet Wullie said:

A centre forward who can play left back. . . Hmmm. Jack of all trades, master of none?

In  the 3 games I've watched him, he's shown nothing. 

:lol:

We must have the most negative fans out there.

6 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

:lol:

We must have the most negative fans out there.

I'm normally a good judge. I'll buy you pint if he changes my mind. 

On the "fan" thing. . . . I'm not actually a Forfar fan. I'm merely a guy who likes to watch my local clubs, especially at youth/ 20's level. I'm well travelled and know most of the guys coming thru at most of the club's around the Dundee/Angus/Fife  areas. 

I have though, got a soft spot for Forfar and take in quite a few games. 

Hope that clears that up. 

Archived