Forfar Athletic 2017-18

Nah.He has took it too far.I expect to be drubbed 5 0 at Station Park with a Denholm hat trick and two from TOB.Anything less i will regard as an utter embarrassing failure from a team of Arbroaths magnificent caliber.

[emoji8]

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9 July 2017 at 00:18, Wet Wullie said:

Good to see you're still a moaning old cant that just can't help himself but moan for the sake of Fkn moaning. 

Imo, it's not a bad signing. Will do a job when needed and will definitely help bring on the young lads coming thru.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Teams looking very poor, need Coxy back asap. Would say we need to bring in a starting Left Back (Chris McLaughlin is free agent). Another centre half for cover, another winger at least maybe even 2. Then another fast striker and centre midfield. So looking at another 5/6 players, hopefully get a few loan players in

No point in reading anything at all into pre-season friendlies. The likes of Easton and See have been out long term aswell. 

Ive seen many excellent pre seasons turn into pure gash when the real stuff starts.

28 minutes ago, Wet Wullie said:

Surprise surprise, the doom and gloom merchants have started before a competitive ball has been kicked :lol:

Fk being in the trenches with some of you lot :wacko:

Fk being in the trenches with a user name like yours. :P

He was good at Forfar.Went to take a full time post at Pittodrie if i remember correctly ?

And got the job when dick was sacked ! The game after down at Albion rovers him and Petrie were to be appointed ! On the Sunday but the board changed their mind and gave use Gorgeous Gary [emoji173]️instead

9 hours ago, loon74 said:

And got the job when dick was sacked ! The game after down at Albion rovers him and Petrie were to be appointed ! On the Sunday but the board changed their mind and gave use Gorgeous Gary emoji173.png️instead

Admit it , you love Bollan   :P

13 hours ago, loon74 said:

And got the job when dick was sacked ! The game after down at Albion rovers him and Petrie were to be appointed ! On the Sunday but the board changed their mind and gave use Gorgeous Gary emoji173.png️instead

The Alister Donald / Jim Ballantyne stitch up? The gift that keeps on giving.

On 12/07/2017 at 11:06, UnitedLoon63 said:

Teams looking very poor, need Coxy back asap. Would say we need to bring in a starting Left Back (Chris McLaughlin is free agent). Another centre half for cover, another winger at least maybe even 2. Then another fast striker and centre midfield. So looking at another 5/6 players, hopefully get a few loan players in

Funny you should say that, I was just popping down here to ask about him.

We're announcing a signing tomorrow, are without a left-back in the entire squad, and have had him on trial. He's looked good in the two games he's played, and County fans seemed to rate him, so I was wondering what you lot thought. Decent enough for the Championship?

Archived