Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dee_62 said:

Barry Smith being hotly tipped as the new Rovers manager. Trust we can start announcing some signing news this week then?

:( Or announce the departure of our entire defence.

6 minutes ago, Wet Wullie said:

Maybe it's time to get behind Bollan and the team now. The amount o greetin on here is unreal given the fact he promoted you. 

:o You do realize we are struggling to field a 5 a side team atm?

1 hour ago, dee_62 said:

Barry Smith being hotly tipped as the new Rovers manager. Trust we can start announcing some signing news this week then?

Nothing official yet on Raith or East Fife web sites but P&B have it as a done deal.

Do Clubs have up to the 31st. May until they must announce who is being released?

We need some fresh news to moan about.

2 hours ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Our seasons only been finished for a week. It's bonkers how worked up some folk are getting.

You happy if 12 on the starting team lines v Peterhead away then?

4 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Be a few computers just got heaved across the room knowing you lot are stuck with Bollan now !!!  :whistle

The lack of likes on club statements says it all. A fifer I know pals with the Campbell's said TOB and DD going to Arbroath. 

lets face it, the boys clearly dinnae like Bollan, why would these guys no sign when the teams been promoted??? Ffs sign some c**t!!!! 

8 hours ago, tbsouth said:

You happy if 12 on the starting team lines v Peterhead away then?

If it happens it happens.

What isn't good and is boiling my piss -no word from the club on Foxy leaving. Plenty on the chairman (who isn't leaving the club) but not a word on a guy who played for us ten years? 

38 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

If it happens it happens.

What isn't good and is boiling my piss -no word from the club on Foxy leaving. Plenty on the chairman (who isn't leaving the club) but not a word on a guy who played for us ten years? 

Embarrassing, poor foxy. 2 page spread in the courier for AD nowt for Mr Forfar himself. the fans have been asking on Facebook so I can't see them doing anything the fans ask for. 

Archived