Annan Ath next manager

Neither Irons/Aitken have Pro-licenses so Club would have to ask SFA for an exception in their case. Get those to in to manage club (they know club quite well) and bring Weatherson in to coach the team. He's still got something to offer, surely.

Would like to see Weatherson back at the club in some capacity.
I've got a feeling the new manager could be a surprise appointment. Someone that has not already been mentioned on here.
Whoever it is it needs to be somebody with plenty of contacts in the game who can persuade players to come and play for Annan.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither Irons/Aitken have Pro-licenses so Club would have to ask SFA for an exception in their case. Get those to in to manage club (they know club quite well) and bring Weatherson in to coach the team. He's still got something to offer, surely.

You don't need a Pro Licence to manage at this level as far as I know. Imagine irons would have the requisite licence for this level.

2 hours ago, marco44 said:

Would like to see Weatherson back at the club in some capacity.
I've got a feeling the new manager could be a surprise appointment. Someone that has not already been mentioned on here.
Whoever it is it needs to be somebody with plenty of contacts in the game who can persuade players to come and play for Annan.

Billy Stark ?

Billy Stark ?

I would be happy with him but can't see him wanting the Annan job.

Philosopher is this you starting a rumour?
Or have you heard a whisper? [emoji6]

[questiono

[emoji137] outis how. ote post="11359915" timestampIMG-20170525-WA0007.jpg and the ="1495739612" name="Adolfo Rios" oeedd="6361"]Well...if they have a much bigger budget than the rest...

Or have you heard a whisper? [emoji6]

Well...if they have a much bigger budget than the rest...

Davie Irons has a pro licence and completed his in 2009. He has never been out of football and is and has been for the last 3 years assistant at Stenhousemuir. I hear he now has a Monday to Friday job in Police Scotland. He would be a good shout. Vastly experienced and very likeable to staff and players.

Appoint Martin Lauchlan you.ll win the league. Thats what him and Carlo do....Simple

Win the lowland league maybe. Then shit the bed in the play offs. Are you Mr Lachlan's agent by any chance?

16 hours ago, marco44 said:

Or have you heard a whisper? emoji6.png

Marco would I do that ? Murray Nicholson & John Downie have already been discounted.

They tell me Ally McCoist has property in Annan !

Weatherson for me,like what has already been said i heard he doesnt have the qualifications for the job.am i right in saying the closing date for applicants was yesterday?

Don't think that really matters. As long as he starts getting them done. Barry Ferguson didn't have the Qualifications but started doing them which included missing missing a vital play off game against Elgin.

Archived