Most loathsome Tory

Scary Bear

Which one is it?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a visceral hatred for that fat f**k Eric Pickles. I'll be delighted when he finally explodes Mr Creosote style having eating one final wafer thin whale supper.

Not seen him for a while. Maybe he did explode.

My own has to be up there. Every cuntish Tory policy that exists she's in support of. Big fan of fox hunting, a climate change denier and on and on.

At the recent county council election count in Hexham I had the 'privilege' of standing next to her during a count. Terrible patter. Despite only being a paper candidate, the Ward I stood in was a Tory gain from Lib Dem and her gleeful celebration right in front of me made my skin crawl.

IMG_1495311095.504024.jpg

I've found a winner, I give you our old chum ----

7b5fee445de975245d1adff66c03383d.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Reynard was sending these suspect parcels to SNP offices, didn't he once say he was kicked out the party because of his extremist views?

For me it's Murdo Fraser, he's a vile bigot who appeals to the OO for votes, turns holyrood into a childish debate constantly and belittles everyone.

9 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

It's all me, me, me with you, isn't it :lol:

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

It was supposed to be a Thick Of It joke, but never mind...

I wouldn't be surprised if Reynard was sending these suspect parcels to SNP offices, didn't he once say he was kicked out the party because of his extremist views?

For me it's Murdo Fraser, he's a vile bigot who appeals to the OO for votes, turns holyrood into a childish debate constantly and belittles everyone.

Reynard is the topic of conversation on a twitter feed today.
Real name and everything out there.

I haven't read the topic yet, but I'm about to.  There are so many horrors to choose from.  IDS, Fluffy, Rapeclause Ruth, Jeremy Hunt, the list goes on.  But the one who I reserve a special level of distaste for is this chap:

https://www.albertocosta.org.uk/

A whiny, mewling, nasty, vindictive, smug, supercilious little rat of a man.  I'm amazed that the people of South Leicestershire vote for him, given the proportion of his time he uses as an MP telling Scottish people they're too wee, too poor and too stupid.

He once got booted to f**k by the SNP in an election he stood in up here and his hatred of the SNP drives pretty much all his politics now.  An unbridled c**t of a man,

Archived