Most loathsome Tory

Scary Bear

Which one is it?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who is the most loathsome Tory these days?

For me, David Mundell is really coming into his own. A truly despicable Tory. I believe he is capable of just about anything.

The mask has definitely slipped from Ruth Davidson as well, exposing her 'cuddly safe harmless Tory' act as the complete sham it is.

Big Theresa the fox killer? 

The old school Tory horrors like Forsyth and Tebbit are in the past, but the nasty party are back with a vengeance. So, who wins the title of most loathsome Tory.

IMG_0281.JPG

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I'm voting for Davidson because she's Sottish, and should therefore know better.

The real answer is that they're all as terrible as each other - f**k the lot of them. :)

No, they've all got a bit of their soul missing, but some come across as misguided more than evil. There must be a winner.

14 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Kezia Dugdale

In a similar vein, George Foulkes should really be a Tory.

it's a pain that you can't see the poll on the phone. I was struggling for names. I seem to recal cabinet ministers getting more air time in days gone by. The only Tories I see regularly on the news are their leaders and their only Scottish MP.

37 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

britanniaunchained.jpg

What's their point?   Tories would prefer hard working  immigrants to lazy Brits, it would seem. 

My postal vote arrived this morning. FWIW, I put my cross against The LibDem candidate for Yeovil.

I hope to spend my heating allowance on dope. :)

eta      I second the Rees-Mogg proposal. 

48 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

britanniaunchained.jpg

What sort of inbred lizard prefers hard work to a lie in? :lol:

Philip Davies for me. Trolling abuse victims and filibustering domestic abuse legislation to make some MRA point means he's due a doing.

Iain Duncan Smith. Cheering in parliament as he took money from the poorest and most vulnerable people in society.

Although, this current bunch aren't a patch on the cretins of the past.

Rifkind, Tebbit, Thatcher...

Archived