Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

14 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

The seethe we generate continues to warm my heart! And Douglas must be the most hated footballer in Scotland, what a guy! He absolutely thrives on it to, hope he's fit for Sunday.

I hope he dies horribly from massive internal bleeding. 

I'm not even joking.

I'm playing at Tannadice this afternoon, I hope they have cleared the pitch of all the streamers. I'll inspect the area in which Simon Murray was assaulted and I'm assuming that I will discover a large pool of blood from last night's vicious attack.

I'm playing at Tannadice this afternoon, I hope they have cleared the pitch of all the streamers. I'll inspect the area in which Simon Murray was assaulted and I'm assuming that I will discover a large pool of blood from last night's vicious attack.

Check if the Utility's top granny is still lying spark out after Lichtie assaulted her.

Being serious for a moment. It was extremely likely that a cone thrown into a crowd of united supporters would have hit a women or a child and the Accies fan should have known that.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Dillon's problem is that the actual defending bit is something he still does in a reasonable manner but any time he has to kick a ball or try to pass it he comes across as someone who has absolutely no control over what he is doing.

Amazed he didn't take out that drone that was hovering behind the Shed.

Being serious for a moment. It was extremely likely that a cone thrown into a crowd of united supporters would have hit a women or a child and the Accies fan should have known that.

Whataboutery alert from me!
Accies fans wouldn't have had the cone to throw if United fans didn't throw it at us in the first place - with as much likelihood of it hitting a women or child.

We both know this isn't true.

Yes it is :lol: There were plenty of women and children on the Vaults and free buses. Anyway. That's not the point and we both know it. Both sides shouldn't have been fannies, and if you're gonna fight at the football, do it away from the ground.

18 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Be careful you don't drown from @1320Lichtie's tears. Hot as it is, there were so many of them the ground may not have dried out yet.

Yes it is :lol: There were plenty of women and children on the Vaults and free buses. Anyway. That's not the point and we both know it. Both sides shouldn't have been fannies, and if you're gonna fight at the football, do it away from the ground.

Obviously I wasn't there last night. But if United had a crowd of 8000, then I can make a pretty good guess that there were at least 7600 women and children exiting the ground at full time and that cone only had one destination, imo.

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

Obviously I wasn't there last night. But if United had a crowd of 8000, then I can make a pretty good guess that there were at least 7600 women and children exiting the ground at full time and that cone only had one destination, imo.

Not a fan of women and children?

11 minutes ago, K.T said:

That was the point I was trying to make, Tam.

We know this, we live with/work with/bugger the fuckers.

Eta. After reading that back id like to add that the buggering isn't the kids by the way, I'm no Tedi. I was more thinking my ex missus, she was a dirty dayglo f**k.

Edited by tree house tam

13 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

We know this, we live with/work with/bugger the fuckers.

Eta. After reading that back id like to add that the buggering isn't the kids by the way, I'm no Tedi. I was more thinking my ex missus, she was a dirty dayglo f**k.

You might be in danger of oversharing a tad now