Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Ref should of stuck to his first thought and gave the penalty rather than listen to the stupid Lino.

Kuate, what a tit stormed off like a 10 year in Sunday league. Thank f we won't see him again...

Credit to Dixon came back in and done well. Flood and Durnan also stepped there game up compared to Falkirk game.

Andreu is completely lost out wide, need to get him behind the two strikers.

The game hangs in the balance, can see one mistake from either team could lose the game. Hopefully Hamiltons injuries give us the upper hand.

Ooh and Sean Dillon....fucking hell would actually consider bringing Toshney back in he was that bad

Dillon's problem is that the actual defending bit is something he still does in a reasonable manner but any time he has to kick a ball or try to pass it he comes across as someone who has absolutely no control over what he is doing.

Dillon's problem is that the actual defending bit is something he still does in a reasonable manner but any time he has to kick a ball or try to pass it he comes across as someone who has absolutely no control over what he is doing.

Honestly every time he got the ball last night it was hit and hope. Murdoch is good on the ball, which is something we miss. Take it he is still out for Sunday

Can't believe that I must've been so close to Roger last night and never even got to call him a *** c**t

Pleasing. Were you the kid in the white top that looked like he had just finished uploading his latest Minecraft let's play?

3 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

And yet we are potentially 90 minutes away from promotion.

A team that has fielded Sean Dillon and Coll Donaldson fairly regularly is one win away from the top division.

Honestly every time he got the ball last night it was hit and hope. Murdoch is good on the ball, which is something we miss. Take it he is still out for Sunday

McKinnon suggested that both Fraser and Murdoch have an outside chance for Sunday but I don't think either will be risked.

It is a pity for Fraser because I thought last night would have been the perfect game to have him as an option late on.

And yet we are potentially 90 minutes away from promotion.
A team that has fielded Sean Dillon and Coll Donaldson fairly regularly is one win away from the top division.

McKinnon would surely be considered for some kind of knighthood if he pulls it off.

Pleasing. Were you the kid in the white top that looked like he had just finished uploading his latest Minecraft let's play?

I was about a hunner yards from your bus when leaving the ET and saw the crowds gathered but never realised what had went on.

You're lucky a polis van got blocked off by a minibus on Tannadice Street or you'd have been in trouble ya cone launching Tory bass.

I was about a hunner yards from your bus when leaving the ET and saw the crowds gathered but never realised what had went on.

You're lucky a polis van got blocked off by a minibus on Tannadice Street or you'd have been in trouble ya cone launching Tory bass.

Don't worry I informed my Conservative peers to just let every Accies fan off with a warning.

Normal process for the United/Arbroath fans though so court may be on the agenda.

Cone has also been dipped in solid gold and will be kept in a glass case in my bedroom.

7cfff2f9cb6371142ae711aab4f6cb55.jpg

Thing of beauty [emoji173]️

I always wonder how we don't get into a lot more bother at Dundee. That main street is just jail bait; like Thistle where there's always been handbags.