Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Why?
Stu has clearly stated that a Hamilton fan returned fire with the cone, when Rog was adamant that no Accie did such a thing.
Rog has focused on the initial incident (unsurprisingly, a united effort failed to hit the target), while completely ignoring his own side's over the top reaction of attacking the elderly and vulnerable.
Arseholes and thugs on both sides. 

Lies. The brave foot soldiers of the ACF were just defending themselves from the brutal attacks mustered by United fans. Pretty sure I even saw one of the United scum with a sawn-off shotgun.

Hamilton fans getting into hilarious teenage fisticuffs when visiting is one of the highlights of the season. They even netted me 9.5k views on YouTube with footage of their antics. #ladz

Just me that thinks the second dive has been overly exaggerated on here? I was expecting him to have flown into the stand or something based on what I'd read.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0g8n1FxqNIc

Eta: Just seen the gif on the last page that does admittedly actually look more of a dive from that angle. The video above is pretty much the linesman's view though.

You also get a good view of the Accies support at the end there. Looks more than 200 to me. Well, presuming that's them straight across with the toilet roll anyway.

Just me that thinks the second dive has been overly exaggerated on here? I was expecting him to have flown into the stand or something based on what I'd read.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0g8n1FxqNIc

Eta: Just seen the gif on the last page that does admittedly actually look more of a dive from that angle. The video above is pretty much the linesman's view though.

You also get a good view of the Accies support at the end there. Looks more than 200 to me. Well, presuming that's them straight across with the toilet roll anyway.

I've never watched a video of myself playing football but if I was to be running full speed, got a full powered swipe (boy was trying to lump the ball to the half way line!!!) to the shin and also claiming for a penalty just after it happened I reckon I'd look pretty stupid in slow motion too. Fucking stonewaller.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I've never watched a video of myself playing football but if I was to be running full speed, got a full powered swipe (boy was trying to lump the ball to the half way line!!!) to the shin and also claiming for a penalty just after it happened I reckon I'd look pretty stupid in slow motion too. Fucking stonewaller.

Don't forget the big pansy dive into the air and aeroplane wings!

Don't forget the big pansy dive into the air

and aeroplane wings!

Think that's what happens when you get launched into the air after getting a full on swipe

Aeroplane wings, hands usually go up/out when your away to fall on the ground from any sort of height unless your doing a fucking Shefki Kuqi celebration

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Think that's what happens when you get launched into the air after getting a full on swipe

Aeroplane wings, hands usually go up/out when your away to fall on the ground from any sort of height unless your doing a fucking Shefki Kuqi celebration

You don't get launched into the air, though, do you! People fall down, not up. People naturally fall forward and put their hands down to break their fall.

This is classic wait for contact and launch bullshit!

Not even saying it wasn't a penalty, but that's not a natural trip.

You don't get launched into the air, though, do you! People fall down, not up. People naturally fall forward and put their hands down to break their fall.
This is classic wait for contact and launch bullshit!
Not even saying it wasn't a penalty, but that's not a natural trip.

Gtf who made you the expert on it?

Watch it full speed. Absolutely f**k all wrong with it.

Who made me an expert on falling down? My physics teacher.

Maybe Murrays got a brilliant drama teacher then eh cause he never seen it coming, it happened when he was already away from the player and he was on the ground less then a second later. To perfect these aeroplane wings and this dive into the air in under a second is some going.

Watch it full speed, on TV or in the link posted by hedgecutter, clear penalty, no dive. Daft to say otherwise