Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Seemed to take a while to make their decision. That's why I thought it was dissent. Ah well, the toilet paper made for, erm, bizarre viewing. Would've been better if we chucked a cone, to be honest.

Just now, accies1874 said:

Seemed to take a while to make their decision. That's why I thought it was dissent. Ah well, the toilet paper made for, erm, bizarre viewing. Would've been better if we chucked a cone, to be honest.

Bring a cone day on Sunday. Cone battle to the death between Accies & United fans outside the Super Seal after the game.

Everyone making assumptions from what they've seen on Twitter. Rodger and I are the only ones that witnessed the brutal assault of Accies fans first hand, therefore our word is gospel.

16 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

So it's not just certain English clubs who have alledged scummy fans then? That will be remembered.

I'm sure the vast majority of Dundee United fans are thoroughly decent, actually.  It's always just a few rotten tangerines who ruin the barrel.

11 minutes ago, chazas_ said:

ae06231ff8ba0792c7945fef79fd467a.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39988471

Look at McLean's initial reaction and how long it took the linesman to start waving his flag.

In that clip the linesman hasn't raised his flag yet but Murray is just starting to run over to him so presumably he's raised his flag to tell the ref he's being a cheeky bassa.

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Everyone making assumptions from what they've seen on Twitter. Rodger and I are the only ones that witnessed the brutal assault of Accies fans first hand, therefore our word is gospel.

I was there for the full thing. Despite what some United fans have said it started with a back and forth which ended in a small scuffle. About two police officers tried to calm it all down, unsuccessfully. A United fan then threw a traffic cone towards the Hamilton fans which missed everyone (not the point) and it was then thrown back a minute or so later into the crowd of United fans that had gathered. It must have been then that it struck the woman that everyone is talking about. 

5 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

So it's not just certain English clubs who have alledged scummy fans then? That will be remembered.

I don't think anybody ever claimed there are no clubs in Scotland with some scummy fans, but that doesn't change the fact that West Ham fans are absolutely dreadful human beings.

Not that this bothers you, clearly.

12 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

I think a group of people on here have some apologising to do to I'm Roger. 

Why?

Stu has clearly stated that a Hamilton fan returned fire with the cone, when Rog was adamant that no Accie did such a thing.

Rog has focused on the initial incident (unsurprisingly, a united effort failed to hit the target), while completely ignoring his own side's over the top reaction of attacking the elderly and vulnerable.

Arseholes and thugs on both sides. 

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Why?

Stu has clearly stated that a Hamilton fan returned fire with the cone, when Rog was adamant that no Accie did such a thing.

Rog has focused on the initial incident (unsurprisingly, a united effort failed to hit the target), while completely ignoring his own side's over the top reaction of attacking the elderly and vulnerable.

Arseholes and thugs on both sides. 

Just making a light hearted joke Mark, it's a lovely morning outside. Are you still furious today?