Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Brilliant from accies, maybe not pretty but who cares.

Midfield back to playing with energy and hunting in packs. Makeshift defence was good and Bingham put in a shift up front (we really need a striker for next year though).

Docherty scoring is a great advert for the youth system and hopefully will encourage more youngsters to stay with us/ join us.

A special mention for Gillespie who I thought was great as wing back. A real unsung hero, he has filled in at so many positions for us over the years and is a real asset imo.

What's the story with our players at the end of their contracts? I hope we keep skondras, brophy and woods.

We really need to find a few forwards for next year.

We are staying up!!! [emoji16]

Didn't watch it but I'm pleased Hamilton won. Not because I don't like Dundee Utd but I resent pundits and journalists telling me constantly that certain clubs need or deserve to be in the top league by virtue of their size or attendances.

This phenomena started in 2012 for some reason and since then we've had people persistently proclaiming that Rangers, Hearts, Hibs and now United belong in a league above what their ability suggests they deserve.

5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Laughing at wee lassies greeting is low tbh.

Laughing at Falkirk fans will always be hilarious, regardless of how old they are.

Anyway, dreadful game of football, possibly the worst I've seen this season. It's a good thing it was always going to have a hilarious ending one way or another to make up for it. It was a good strike from Docherty but Bell should have saved it: if he adjusted his feet before diving he had that easily. Happy to see any kind of mistake causing a goal as it meant we didn't have to sit through extra time.

I look forward to Dundee United's impending administration and Hamilton rewarding Canning with an 8 year contract.

Love it when guys like Steve Thompson slag the game off just because Accies won. If he thinks that game was bad he should shave some of the games we have seen this season against the likes of Dundee, Ross County and St Johnstone where their tactics were brutal.

20 minutes ago, EKACCIES said:

Love it when guys like Steve Thompson slag the game off just because Accies won. If he thinks that game was bad he should shave some of the games we have seen this season against the likes of Dundee, Ross County and St Johnstone where their tactics were brutal.

Your team is that bad we gave you a 2 man advantage and you still very very nearly fucked it up. Hamilton are pish, as was shown over the whole season. Celebrating with flags at the end  :lol:  Minter.

Edited by tree house tam

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Your team is that bad we gave you a 2 man advantage and you still very very nearly fucked it up. Hamilton are pish, as was shown over the whole season. Celebrating with flags at the end  :lol:  Minter.

Couldnae beat an Accies reserve team over two games though could ye?The fact we never even had any fit strikers on the bench makes it more pleasing.