Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

On #Conegate seem to see quite a few stories from different people on my social media saying the same thing.

Accies fan throwing it at a middle aged woman's face.

I'm Rodger culpable I'm saying.

Classic Tory behaviour. First the triple-lock, now this. They proper hate old women.

Absolutely manic game. The quality was dreadful, struggling to see what either team would bring to the party next season, but incidents galore to discuss from it.

The safety net that the 11 teams currently in the top flight won't be automatically relegated next season.....

That was absolute pish.

For the second leg I say we take 10 fans from each side. Accies young team and the boys with the "our season starts now" signs at Tannadice last season. Oh and the baldy fella who was in tatters on Doon Day. Anyway, getting off track.

These 10 fans from each team start on opposite goal lines and there will be 1 traffic cone in the middle of the pitch. When the whistle goes it's a fight till the death. Winner gets to play premiership football next season.

If Dougie Imrie's fit he can be part of the Accies young team.

That was absolute pish.

For the second leg I say we take 10 fans from each side. Accies young team and the boys with the "our season starts now" signs at Tannadice last season. Oh and the baldy fella who was in tatters on Doon Day. Anyway, getting off track.

These 10 fans from each team start on opposite goal lines and there will be 1 traffic cone in the middle of the pitch. When the whistle goes it's a fight till the death. Winner gets to play premiership football next season.

If Dougie Imrie's fit he can be part of the Accies young team.

United would win that. Always first to throw traffic cones.

To be honest, I enjoyed that. It was a horrific game of football, but there were plenty of chances and it was the best atmosphere I've seen/heard at a game this season.
Absolutely shocked how much space United gave Crawford and Redmond, but I suppose they didn't end up paying. Doc was outstanding when he came on, but he'll be asked to play a much more disciplined role on Sunday.
Mon the Accies.

A game of missed chances.Some of the finishing was awful.  I reckon this will likely go to extra time and penalties which I'll take, as it's going to be a total makeshift side we're forced to put out. Just seen the Murray incident on the telly which was a definite penalty.  The referee obviously thought he was at it again after his dive in the 1st half, so serves him right.