Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Shocking refereeing all day. That number 3 was falling all over the place and nothing.

Stonewall penalty. The fact it wasn't given is bad enough but for the linesman to get him sent off.

[emoji23]

Could really be 1-0 United here going into a second leg where Accies are fucked with knocks and suspensions. Joke

I actually want united to win - but diving really riles me (although supposedly Hamilton were at it as well tonight. I missed the first half).

It's a classic example where refs should be allowed to (and encouraged to) give a foul but also book the player for making a meal of it. A fair call there would've been a penalty and a red card for Murray.

In terms of proof...I think we all know that's a physical impossibility.

[emoji23]

Jeez, just seen the penalty incident again. How is it possible for both they officials to miss that considering their positions? Hes made a rod for his own back with the dive in the first half but thats disgraceful refereeing. Not really a surprise though as Mclean is a complete clown

Murray can play Sunday 2nd booking takes 7 days to be sent to the club he will sit out first game next season only a straight red and you miss the next game 

Separate competition now, think two bookings means you miss the next game.

Absolutely nothing incident I think. Bus parked at back of Jerry Kerr few words/songs exchanged between both sets of fans.

Not true im afraid. There was bother before it as some mink from Hamilton picked up a traffic cone and hit a woman in the face who was walking past with her kids. Burst her nose, so it all kicked off

Seen a post on my Facebook that an older woman has had her nose broke and 2 of her teeth knocked out as well by a Hamilton fan.

Could be nonsense, you know what Facebook is like.

Accies really needed to take 1 of those chances in the 1st half.

I make it we've now definitely got Devlin & likely Imrie, Donati & Sarris out injured on Sunday with Mackinnon suspended.

That's the vast majority of our experienced players out & it's going to be makeshift back 4 time (even more so than tonight)

Not over obviously by any means at 0-0 but amount of players we'll have missing now on Sunday who'd have otherwise started is concerning.

Seen a post on my Facebook that an older woman has had her nose broke and 2 of her teeth knocked out as well by a Hamilton fan.

Could be nonsense, you know what Facebook is like.

A friend of mine said he saw an older lady get punched to the ground and then hit in the head with a traffic cone by some Hamilton neds near their buses. Sounds like the same incident.