Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

same as every other game this season. Hope you enjoy your trip to a premier league ground.

All other clubs involved in playoffs have kept prices down, thinking of the fans. 

I note you said "ground" rather than "stadium". Good choice of words.

I hope I enjoy it too, thank you very much for your kind thoughts 

Why are Sky getting the game at NDP? They've not shown any interest in the play-offs: I think they've broadcasted 1 game (our first leg against Hibs) out of the previous 22 play-off games.

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

all other clubs in the play offs are in the diddy leagues though. In the big time it's a bit different.

Very true. That's a fact which is easy to forget what with us only being in the diddy league for one season. You on the other hand have plenty experience of that, so I bow to your superior knowledge 

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Why are Sky getting the game at NDP? They've not shown any interest in the play-offs: I think they've broadcasted 1 game (our first leg against Hibs) out of the previous 22 play-off games.

SPFL website says it's BT sport that has both ties?

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

BT have both games

all other clubs in the play offs are in the diddy leagues though. In the big time it's a bit different.

They might boycott the game.

They've got previous for not turning up for a match when losing means spending the next season in the Championship.

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I'm not gonna lie: at a quick glance, I think I just misread SuperSeal as Sky Sports on our website :lol: And this is me sober...

It's the branding with the two capitals "S" in the same word. Easy mistake to make.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

or is it?

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I think this will be tough for Utd.

Agreed. Like I said in the other thread, we best not get too full of ourselves - we've played 3 teams in the Prem this season, with 1 win, 1 draw and 1 humping.

Agreed. Like I said in the other thread, we best not get too full of ourselves - we've played 3 teams in the Prem this season, with 1 win, 1 draw and 1 humping.

If we are honest we would have struggled too and that was with 2 games less than you. Last night could have gone either way.

Your big support will need to pull out the stops again. Falkirk made a mistake in not cutting you allocation last night. Your fans inspired your team. We should have stuck you away in the main stand as you did with us. We are naive as a club, or soft if you want to be more critical.