Sign in to follow this  
glensmad

West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

2 signings for beith ross mcpherson signs again and Jamie cunninghame signs from bsc

Does that mean Tommy M is out the door? Good signing for budgie if the wee man can cross the great divide.

Does that mean Tommy M is out the door? Good signing for budgie if the wee man can cross the great divide.

I don't know what's happening with Tommy he needs to play games but as I've said a fit Tommy martin would be a great addition to our squad

I feel we are looking decent mate, we will be massive underdogs again this season but here's hoping we have a decent wee season.........

Hi hertha is that you back

I feel we are looking decent mate, we will be massive underdogs again this season but here's hoping we have a decent wee season.........

Your tripping if you think your underdogs. Third favourite for the league in the bookies and I'll go about the same for Scottish. No way is beith underdogs mate

Argh don't give the budgerigar ideas mate , tommy is brand new and no way could the mighty fans shout at him if he put on the Devils colours but maybe we would need to ;)

That's what you done all last season was it not?

That's because we were favourites to finish bottom and because of our situation as a club and inexperience of our team who hadn't challenged before for a full season.

Beith aren't in our situation, Beith aren't going to be favourites for the drop like we were, Beith have an established proven squad who have won the Scottish , Beith are expected to challenge, everything we weren't last season. Totally different to ourselves.

Obviously after doing well last season they will be a bit less playing down from me and a bit more expectation this coming season.

I don't know what's happening with Tommy he needs to play games but as I've said a fit Tommy martin would be a great addition to our squad

Did he miss pre season again 2 goto Cancun? Haha

Mon the papers

Did he miss pre season again 2 goto Cancun? Haha

Mon the papers

Tommy was playing in Kenny McLeans testimonial it's don't think Tommy even knows what he wants to do but he has that bit of quality on the ball

Tommy was playing in Kenny McLeans testimonial it's don't think Tommy even knows what he wants to do but he has that bit of quality on the ball

Tommy would jump at chance 2 return 2 us I reckon (get that impression aff him whenever I've spoke 2 him) really good player tbh needs 2 lose a stone or 2 (he'll be pissing himself if he's reading this considering the size of me lol)

Mon the papers

That's because we were favourites to finish bottom and because of our situation as a club and inexperience of our team who hadn't challenged before for a full season.

Beith aren't in our situation, Beith aren't going to be favourites for the drop like we were, Beith have an established proven squad who have won the Scottish , Beith are expected to challenge, everything we weren't last season. Totally different to ourselves.

Obviously after doing well last season they will be a bit less playing down from me and a bit more expectation this coming season.

You were playing down your teams chances with 3/4 weeks to go if I remember correctly.

You were playing down your teams chances with 3/4 weeks to go if I remember correctly.

Obviously as we were up against it to win it which it proved.

Obviously as we were up against it to win it which it proved.

You's played well all season there was no way you were up against it. If you went to beith n won could have been different but maxi set up to just not get beat.

You's played well all season there was no way you were up against it. If you went to beith n won could have been different but maxi set up to just not get beat.

Had to would have been stupid not to given the amount of players we had missing and the tough venue we were going to. He set out to not let Beith back in the title race and it worked shame the glens games didn't work out for us but that's football glens overall deserved it though we weren't far behind.

Tommy would jump at chance 2 return 2 us I reckon (get that impression aff him whenever I've spoke 2 him) really good player tbh needs 2 lose a stone or 2 (he'll be pissing himself if he's reading this considering the size of me lol)

Mon the papers

. Aye yer no a spring chicken these days mate.

Irvine Meadow are pleased to announce signing of Goalkeeper Craig Gordon.
Craig's previous Clubs include East Stirling, East Kilbride and East Fife.
Welcome to Meadow Park Craig.

What about hearts Sunderland and Celtic

4 hours ago, plug mac said:

What about hearts Sunderland and Celtic

Well spotted :huh: I'll edit them in as soon as :thumsup2