West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Docherty has signed for Queen's Park from Rutherglen Glencairn after a short trial period during pre-season. Good luck to Ryan, I hope he makes the most of this opportunity which has come relatively late in his career.

That is absolutely immense.

Well done Doc

14 hours ago, glensmad said:

Ryan Docherty has signed for Queen's Park from Rutherglen Glencairn after a short trial period during pre-season. Good luck to Ryan, I hope he makes the most of this opportunity which has come relatively late in his career.

Pleased with this signing, arguably been our best player in pre-season so far from what I've seen.

He signed a 2 year extension to his contract last June .

As usual, the shit stirrer gets an answer which proves he was wrong in what he said, but, suddenly he is right even when he is wrong

"Sometime last season" suggests During the season...... unless I'm mistaken June isn't Last Season......at best it's close season or tail end of previous season

So wrong again with your news scoop

This is the thing absolute morons from certain parts of ayrshire come out with absolute drivel when someone by that i mean myself was told yes told by someone i trust of this. Now this is a transfer speculation thread what the f**k is wrong with posting this! It's what i got told and thought i share it, didn't just make it up in my imagination ffs.

The clown from Cumnock i got nothing wrong regarding his contract i just repeating what i got bloody told that he renewed his contract recently that's all i got told! I didn't claim to know exactly when!

Honest to god it's ridiculous some of the absolute drivel directed at something i was told and i put it in the relevant speculation thread!

Btw arsehole brain of Britain from Cumnock tell me what i posted is shit stirring everyone bloody knows he is off and know Pollok are very keen it's not exactly new news really or unsettling the player!

This is the thing absolute morons from certain parts of ayrshire come out with absolute drivel when someone by that i mean myself was told yes told by someone i trust of this. Now this is a transfer speculation thread what the f**k is wrong with posting this! It's what i got told and thought i share it, didn't just make it up in my imagination ffs.

The clown from Cumnock i got nothing wrong regarding his contract i just repeating what i got bloody told that he renewed his contract recently that's all i got told! I didn't claim to know exactly when!

Honest to god it's ridiculous some of the absolute drivel directed at something i was told and i put it in the relevant speculation thread!

Btw arsehole brain of Britain from Cumnock tell me what i posted is shit stirring everyone bloody knows he is off and know Pollok are very keen it's not exactly new news really or unsettling the player!

Well said and you're entitled to your opinion on here like everyone else , don't understand why everyone seems to hunt in packs at your posts , I've no idea who you are right enough but still no need for them to be after you In packs , I've no idea why the cumnock guy got so animated here , no need at all for that it was only your opinion .

Most Talbot supporters expected him to be leaving anyway as he had intimated that he wouldn't be available every Saturday .
Talbot are well covered in his position anyway so if Pollok are willing to pay big money then all the better .

Last June is hardly recently though !

Well it's start of last season not a vast period of time ago imo . I will tell the guy i got told off and slap his wrists. Next time he gives me something to pinpoint an exact date.

Well said and you're entitled to your opinion on here like everyone else , don't understand why everyone seems to hunt in packs at your posts , I've no idea who you are right enough but still no need for them to be after you In packs , I've no idea why the cumnock guy got so animated here , no need at all for that it was only your opinion .

He is treated the way he is on here due to how he posts.

Seems to know everything about every other club, but can't handle any truth about his own.

When called out for the nonsense he has posted under various user names he blocks posters as he can't handle being called out.
Like the primary play ground bully who can't handle when stood up to so runs to the teachers.

Methinks the gentleman protesteth too much

Just to clarify, you made a statement of what you heard

A supporter of the club concerned advised you differently

Instead of a simple, fair enough or " I might have got wrong info" or similar you go into insult mode

Get over yourself , I don't profess to be Brain of Britain and I understand that I can be wrong in some instances ...... you should try it sometime

Or is that just for arseholes from Cumnock

Where are you two meeting for you wee lovers meeting

"The Cumnock Guy got so animated" because I am sick of his I know everything attitude , like loads of others on here

Where are you two meeting for you wee lovers meeting

"The Cumnock Guy got so animated" because I am sick of his I know everything attitude , like loads of others on here

Calm doon its only a fitba forum mate .

He is treated the way he is on here due to how he posts.

Seems to know everything about every other club, but can't handle any truth about his own.

When called out for the nonsense he has posted under various user names he blocks posters as he can't handle being called out.
Like the primary play ground bully who can't handle when stood up to so runs to the teachers.

Look at RnBs posts from last year and the language used, and that the clown didn't get to many games due to work or whatever, and look at them(if you can be arsed) from say the last six months, totally different language used and ended up being that p***k RRG. Absolute toaster of a poster, and no wonder folk take a dislike to his club, sadly I think it's because of him.

Some of his posts are ok and i think he has a general love of rob roy and the juniors , and a bit of knowledge ( although not always sensible ) and is biased towards his own team , which of course we all can be guilty off , and anyone will defend there team if they think nonsense is being spoke about them !
But as everyone has alluded to , u can't go an talk about everyone else's teams good or bad and then when people ask about your own team the roy ,tell everyone its none off there buisness an theve no right commenting on it
U cant have it both ways ?

Archived