West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

1 hour ago, kenny131 said:

I,m hearing your supporting Glenafton next season and filming their games.

I think the lad went out his way to produce a video of Beith's return back to their home town with the Scottish Cup. However let's not let that little fact get in front of your abounding humour.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But won more games against the rest of other 8 teams. Losing the highest scoring strike force for good parts of the season didn't help us.
Every team can argue a decent case like Rob Roy but you know what doesn't matter a jot as glens won it in the end.

It doesn't matter, the league doesn't lie! If you lost players to holidays and subsequent the league it obviously means more to you than it does them.
The personal investment from players and the concept of buying in to what the manager/club was trying to achieve was lacking.
Get over it fella.

It doesn't matter, the league doesn't lie! If you lost players to holidays and subsequent the league it obviously means more to you than it does them.

The personal investment from players and the concept of buying in to what the manager/club was trying to achieve was lacking.

Get over it fella.

I'm perfectly over it just saying what happened way it goes always said overall glens best team. Nature of football fans to look back and think what if nothing wrong with that!

Have no idea what you are banging on about when you say personal investment lacking? You couldn't be more wrong about our team last season [emoji23] the players couldn't have bought anymore into what the management were trying to do all season that was obvious if you saw us every week.

I'm sure the players we have brought in for this up and coming season are doing the same after all that's why players mainly (not always) sign for a club because they are buying into what a management team are trying to do.

I'm perfectly over it just saying what happened way it goes always said overall glens best team. Nature of football fans to look back and think what if nothing wrong with that! 
Have no idea what you are banging on about when you say personal investment lacking? You couldn't be more wrong about our team last season [emoji23] the players couldn't have bought anymore into what the management were trying to do all season that was obvious if you saw us every week.

I'm sure the players we have brought in for this up and coming season are doing the same after all that's why players mainly (not always) sign for a club because they are buying into what a management team are trying to do.

My point is that if a player is totally invested and wants to play every week then going on so many holidays during the season is not great.
I Appreciate its junior football and folk have a life too.

11 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

I think the lad went out his way to produce a video of Beith's return back to their home town with the Scottish Cup. However let's not let that little fact get in front of your abounding humour.

Team wins scottish........and who appears drapped in the winners colours.

Serious note he did a brillant job on that Video, I, m sure he knows it's just banter.

4 minutes ago, Killiesquirrel said:

Hi all,

been away on holiday for a couple of weeks. Tried to catch up with the Hurlford signings on here when I got back.

Is there an extensive anywhere?

Cheers!

I know you have resigned Calum Watt from Beith, not sure of any others though :)

Hi all,
been away on holiday for a couple of weeks. Tried to catch up with the Hurlford signings on here when I got back.
Is there an extensive anywhere?
Cheers!

Current squad (to the best of my knowledge) listed on squad thread.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/244805-Final-Squad-List-Thread

oh yeah full John terry! Lifted the cup at full time as well... :rolleyes:
....Gift horse, mouth, looking in. 

Negri done a great job in giving Beith fans , players , management and committee a video memory of the best day of our footballing lives , we will always be eternally grateful for that , could I have watched it if we got beaten on pens in the final? Most certainly not as it would all have been too sore but winning the cup and watching the 45 minute footage the guy done for us is amazing to look back on .

Glenafton fans will as said love his footage next season . ;) lol.

Bang on
Pollok are the biggest supported club in the West region so technically should be spending more money than the rest of us
When they were flying in the top league '& getting to cup finals Bankies probably had as just a good as a fan base as Pollok did .
I know for a fact they were the lowest spenders wage wise in the seasons they were challenging for honours
I will say though if Lok don't win either the league or the Scottish this season then it's a failure.
West or Central cup won't cut it

How do you know that for a fact?

How do you know that for a fact?

I reckon official crowd figures which I'm sure pollok issue would back up the fact that if not the best supported team then they're defo one of the top three in scotland . Not many other teams average about 500 approx at home , Talbot will be up there too but I'm sure pollok just edge it.

Archived