West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a great signing [emoji1]

Being serious

He looked way overweight when i last saw him. If isn't training as much and not playing every week the last thing he will do is 'run amok' in the super first. Like Sawyers need to play him every week, get him training twice a week and right players alongside him. Do that and he will do very well.

He will be the first to tell you he's put a big of beef on but I think he will score loads a goals at Glencairn. If glens are okay with him missing every 2nd week then that's their business but his goals ratio is up there with the best in the juniors.

Ps. He's not as big as sawyers tho :-)

He will be the first to tell you he's put a big of beef on but I think he will score loads a goals at Glencairn. If glens are okay with him missing every 2nd week then that's their business but his goals ratio is up there with the best in the juniors.

Ps. He's not as big as sawyers tho :-)

Trust me he is!

Sawyers is an athlete man that's how he bangs them in every season. [emoji14]

An athlete was more like a sumo wrestler when he was at meadow

and he couldn't bang a drum never

mind goals

Aye and we soon changed that, that's how he scored a massive amount of goals for us and his premier league record is brilliant, you know the premier league that league meadow used to be in when they were spending like it was going out of fashion.

Btw top league scoring partnership with our other striker last season. 30 premier league goals in 50 games no bad for a sumo that can't bang a drum [emoji1]

1 hour ago, king Henrik7 said:

Who cares what pollok have spent. I'm sure if your clubs had the money to spend you's would do the exact same.

Most fans aren't going to argue if their club is out there buying up the best talent but any reasonably attentive Junior fan knows it simply isn't sustainable to spend outwith your means for very long, so it begs the question as to whether Pollok are giving it the Flash Harry routine while gambling the club's longer term stability or can they keep this kind of spending going effortlessly?

The only reason you lot are spending is your that sure the council is going to build the stadium for your homeless team to play at at least meadow have a ground to call there own. Where do krr play now not your own stadium anyway

You really are a stupid idiot aren't you. What part of we can build our own stadium with our own money if we want don't you understand! It's the extra add ons that council would help pay for something your own team can only dream of having meadow park is alright but seen better days as some meadow fans said to me last year when i was there!  

As bad as it is has been for us you lot made even more pigs ear of things.

See you didn't reply to anything of relevance like sawyers that was what my post was about you have no come back so come back with nonsense.

Btw our budget has been modest for the top league since our current manager took over .

You can afford to build your own stadium well tell everyone on P&B

why you've been homeless for five years if that's the case REDNECK

Rednneck you ten or something. It's been mentioned dozens of times on here you plank.

We have been homeless because of a bloody legal dispute with someone near the old ground that took a long time to sort out as well as a lawyers company dealing with it going bust. Get facts right we have been homeless 3 years not 5.

We also sold our car park and land behind old ground for money which we also owned!

And the fact is your still HOMELESS with no park no stadium and are nomads right or wrong

Big fucking deal is that's supposed to sound clever or something cause it's not, it's you spouting rubbish to get away from when you are set straight.

You've got a cheek to comment on anyone's stadium you really are a crackpot

It was mentioned to me! I never mentioned the nick of your ground, your own fans did!

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Most fans aren't going to argue if their club is out there buying up the best talent but any reasonably attentive Junior fan knows it simply isn't sustainable to spend outwith your means for very long, so it begs the question as to whether Pollok are giving it the Flash Harry routine while gambling the club's longer term stability or can they keep this kind of spending going effortlessly?

In the last 18 months or so, Pollok have had David Winters, Robbie Winters, Kevin Taz Bradley, Carlo Monti, Finley Frye, John Sweeney, all at the club at the same time. None of these players are there now. Yes we have signed quite a few players, but I doubt they will be on money that much different to the above group. So that would indicate we are working to budgets not any different than before and not "giving it the flash harry routine"

After discussions with the manager, Chris Meikle has come to the decision that in order to further his career and achieve more game time it is in his best interests to leave Glenafton. 
The club have reluctantly accepted Chris' decision and would like to thank him for his contribution to the team over the past 3 years particularly in the successful season just finished. 
Chris would like to thank Glenafton as a club for the past three years.
We wish Chris every success and all the best for the future.

That's a shame but fully understandable. Wishing Chris all the very best.

Thanks "A.M" [emoji1360]

In the last 18 months or so, Pollok have had David Winters, Robbie Winters, Kevin Taz Bradley, Carlo Monti, Finley Frye, John Sweeney, all at the club at the same time. None of these players are there now. Yes we have signed quite a few players, but I doubt they will be on money that much different to the above group. So that would indicate we are working to budgets not any different than before and not "giving it the flash harry routine"

When did taz leave pollok? N where is he now?

Mon the papers

Archived