West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

4 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Ever thought it was being offered before you had 4 centre backs.

Nope? I know you like to make Rob Roy out to be a wee village team that don't have two pennies to rub together, but you'll be spending just as much as us. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arthurlie offering 100 a week plus to Walker and several others.
Pollok offering 150 plus quid to a Petershill centre back both clubs obviously very keen or some would say desperate to get back to former glories after poor league campaigns.
Gallagher on eye watering amount a week unreal.
 Both will be hard to stop next year.

Walker is 1 of the worst centre halfs to grace the junior game

All signed players today by arthurlie
Alex Wyper from america
Chris lennon from cumbernauld
Chris Walker from pollok
Jamie Lyndsey trialist last year 
Steven Tart From Rossvale (Ex Arthurlie) 
Jordan Craig from blantyre vics 
Josh graham returns 

Is it Jamie Lindsay rather than Lyndsey? I.e. Jimmy's son?

19 minutes ago, JackD1908 said:

Nope? I know you like to make Rob Roy out to be a wee village team that don't have two pennies to rub together, but you'll be spending just as much as us. 

Don't be angry jack come on.

We do play in a village :)

Hey jack you've had big non league crowds for 40 years that generates not only match day income but all the spin offs.You'll get 600 or whatever the average is most weeks , we when in kirky would have got 200 or so now at cumbernauld 150 and no social club takings and pitch rental. Would be amazing if we could splash the cash like pollok , maybe we can for a luxury one off player certainly not for 3,4,5 or more like you can :)

Big crowds means a big budget way it is .

Along with that comes big pressure and expectations on the staff.

We don't have that and haven't for 4 or 5 years hence why we have signed two promising hungry boys from central division 1 and just promoted an under 21 boy.

Maxi and gordon will work hard and do well but given our budget its hard to replace guys of the ability we lost to queens park. Guys maxi and his coaching team have turned into excellent players one from under 21 football , one who was injury prone at blantyre vics and one who came from amateur football. It's what a club like rob roy need to do bring them in with potential , bring out that potential try get success then hopefully move onto senior football for a crack at that then we go again with the cycle.

1 hour ago, rednblack said:

Pollok offering 150 plus quid to a Petershill centre back both clubs obviously very keen or some would say desperate to get back to former glories after poor league campaigns.

Jeez, you don't half make my eyes water.

Amazing how you seem to know what every club pays their players yet when questioned about what your club pays players you dont know .

Amazing isn't it.

Post has been made. Where have i mentioned every club?? I mentioned two that's nowhere near 'every club '.

Confident in what i am saying

Up to people of all clubs to believe or not believe it.

That's how a forum works [emoji4]

I'm aware of sort of wages we pay it's in a average junior non league range . No two or three times the average unfortunately like some [emoji33].

Can see both committees demanding big things from both next season.

None of them were 1st choice picks and they decided to move on....tucker wasn't fussed to let them go and certainly don't come under the legendary status.

And yet they went on to win a magnificent treble! Shuperb! Any one else your not fussed to let go send them up to new Cumnock on that evidence

Amazing isn't it.

Post has been made. Where have i mentioned every club?? I mentioned two that's nowhere near 'every club '.

I'm aware of sort of wages we pay it's in a average junior non league range . No two or three times the average unfortunately like some [emoji33].

You might not have said every club but you certainly comment on a lot of clubs . Ok so what do you pay your players then. Would be intresting to see what pay your top players .

Just laugh at RRG pal.
He was going to start up his own forum according to his comments last week.[emoji1]
His team have no ground, he boycotts other teams grounds and now he wants to boycott P+B. [emoji2]

Yeah i know was just calling him out see what he would come up with . At least on his on forum he will be able to chat with himself in peice . Best place for him .

Amazing isn't it.

How much is fraser on?

How much is fraser on?

He wouldn't be in the Pollok top half dozens put it like that up to you to believe it or not but i say it with confidence.

Not sure what big problem is here Pollok have always paid big because of bigger income in turn big expectations and pressure.

Never thought I'd see the day a Pollok gaffer would finish 8th in any league set up old or new and still be in a job at the end of the season regardless of cup form which is a lottery especially when odds stacked in your favour along with a terribly small squad and the ridiculous scenario of people being named in squads when not even at the ground ffs my mates Pollokshields Sunday morning team don't even do that.

League imo is how you judge a pollok manager or any manager come to think of it.

7 hours ago, Stillseekfedup said:

Dont think so, when you listen to some of the pish spouted by some Talbot fans no wonder they get stick !

You have an audio version of P&B?  Aye you might have a point but its the same mob including Talbot posters that spoil most of the threads. I like a laugh but it's getting monotonous. And don't give me the have a word with your Talbot pals because I don't know who they are.

9 hours ago, rednblack said:

He wouldn't be in the Pollok top half dozens put it like that up to you to believe it or not but i say it with confidence.

Not sure what big problem is here Pollok have always paid big because of bigger income in turn big expectations and pressure.

Never thought I'd see the day a Pollok gaffer would finish 8th in any league set up old or new and still be in a job at the end of the season regardless of cup form which is a lottery especially when odds stacked in your favour along with a terribly small squad and the ridiculous scenario of people being named in squads when not even at the ground ffs my mates Pollokshields Sunday morning team don't even do that.

League imo is how you judge a pollok manager or any manager come to think of it.

Still won more trophies recently than Rob Roy :) 

16 hours ago, rednblack said:

What a load of pish.

You're obsession with other team finances is scary. (And also pish)

Archived