West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

8 hours ago, spud4 said:

You won't mention your own clubs new signings but will announce Petershill's emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I announced all our signings two days ago. And it's hardly a secret, MacKay told everybody on Facebook last night.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't impressed with McRobbie at cumnock . Didn't think of him as Pollok quality but only Pollok know what they are doing there. [emoji851]

Only played 4-5 full 90 minutes all season but no doubt when at his best he is unplayable at times. Best of luck to the boy I personally would have liked to see him stay but john has brought in Adam Forsyth and Sean mckenzie for next season so I'm sure he knows wit he's doing

Never thought I would post this... you are spot on. 
Sponsorships, attendances, 1908 club and various other initiatives are what brings in our income.
The only exception to this was under Irvine when he brought in sponsorships and we wasted cash and got into a mess when he left. 

Think his post was littered with sarcasm

Really pleased with Talbot's three new signings and it shows that we are trying to shore up our short comings of this season. Also we have young Neil McPherson and Klark Thompson on the books. Both these youngsters became of age during the Kilwinning match where they were very impressive. Hope we keep them.

10 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Could a MOD please come on here and explain to certain posters that I and Talbot Bing are completely two different people and posters.
This is getting rather tiresome with the same individuals ruining every thread with the same inane nonsense.

Yup, you are not the same poster as Talbot Bing.

A week ago I asked the four of you to ignore each other, this didn't happen with two being removed in the last week.

I would ask that you get on with posting about the football and leave it at that and that's also for any other posters that want to get involved in a long running spat that really is a load of rubbish and getting tiresome quickly...

This is the above clown along with Talbot Bing who constantly refers to myself to another user name. Who constantly along with Mr Bing uses someone's first name yet when they get named the person naming them gets called all names under the sun.

Does it on every thread he participates in yet he's on here greeting like a little bitch saying its tiresome!! . Utter hypocrite it's pathetic.

The irony of this post is off the charts!

Some good regular supporters who go week in week out have been lost to this site because of the idiot trolls who are ironically ones who rarely get to games by there own admission poster above isn't the only one, why do they do it because they are out the loop, no longer seeing things properly every week so to stay relevant on this site they resort nonsense constantly.

Time for a 'breakaway ' junior forum on pro boards or something away from this place, a site doesn't care about website hits or sponsorship , something to cater for the regulars who want a bit of banter and proper junior football chat. Even if only 10-20 people sign up it will be worth it. Will look into it and once set up those who wish to get away from this nonsense can sign up.

When's Leap going to get blocked? He's ruining every thread. I come on here to see topics that I'm genuinely interested in and after about 2 pages I just log out and can't be bothered anymore because of him. Turning genuine interested posters away, I personally know of 2 people who haven't joined because of this nonsense and it's a shame because people just want to a have an input in what is otherwise a great forum.

2 hours ago, Quantum Leap said:

Could a MOD please come on here and explain to certain posters that I and Talbot Bing are completely two different people and posters.
This is getting rather tiresome with the same individuals ruining every thread with the same inane nonsense.

Stop trolling ya walloper it's all you do hahaha

2 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Is the lad Glasgow that Talbot have signed no a striker?

He can also play in midfield. Was on Celtic's books and had a spell at Camelon he's supposed to be a decent player. All we need now is big Sean McIlroy to sign.

Great idea RRG.[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

I will not be signing up to your nonsense though as I'm sure you will be glad to hear Brian.
You are now going to boycott Pie and Bovril along with the numerous Junior football grounds.[emoji1]
Great stuff.
Run along now.

Yup, run along and have a breakaway forum with Hareskirky and whitevan man too. You could have one big constant argument with yourself......

4 minutes ago, Highriser said:

So I am, because I love talking about an amateur team from Kirkintilloch until they got put out of the big Scottish then went back to talking about Rob Rotten...

Glad we cleared that up. Any transfer news

When's Leap going to get blocked? He's ruining every thread. I come on here to see topics that I'm genuinely interested in and after about 2 pages I just log out and can't be bothered anymore because of him. Turning genuine interested posters away, I personally know of 2 people who haven't joined because of this nonsense and it's a shame because people just want to a have an input in what is otherwise a great forum.

Well said his life revolves around pie and Bovril and 99% of his posts are a load of shite

Archived