West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David MacKay (left back/left midfielder/winger) to Petershill.

You won't mention your own clubs new signings but will announce Petershill's [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We felt the same with your 3 amigos who gladly sang that they hated the fucking Talbot whilst one showed his wee member.[emoji57]

Decided to unblock your good self as I decided i needed some fun back in my life .

I will be as nice as ninepence & look forward to your valued input on the forum . Especially as your wee pal Bing isn't here anymore .

Ps Colin Mitchell was gutted to miss you at the Buffs game as he hasn't seen you in years

Just saying hello & any other comments on this thread will be in conjunction to its title

Decided to unblock your good self as I decided i needed some fun back in my life .
I will be as nice as ninepence & look forward to your valued input on the forum . Especially as your wee pal Bing isn't here anymore .
Ps Colin Mitchell was gutted to miss you at the Buffs game as he hasn't seen you in years
Just saying hello & any other comments on this thread will be in conjunction to its title

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Ffs

Everyone knows you have seen and read my posts fanny boy.
Tell your pal Lord Talbot that I'm sorry he didn't see me at Kilwinning. I will tell him myself.

Was only saying hello & to let you know I am now interested again in what you have to say
No need for the profanities
Back onto said thread . Has Milky signed for Beith yet?

We felt the same with your 3 amigos who gladly sang that they hated the fucking Talbot whilst one showed his wee member.[emoji57]

Only 3? Talbot got off lightly then [emoji23]( seriously not nice to hear ☹️

That it is fanny of the juniors.

Why do you feel the need to mention Colin Mitchell's name who is a Talbot supporter and not a player? He is a poster on here.

Yet again with the profanities

Can you not just discuss what your club is up to on the transfer market coming & going ?

Bringing Pettigrew back is some coup .

Jamie Glasgow coming as well ?

We signed John Sweeney ex Pollok today. Cracking player with them if I remember but a short fuse . St Rochs fans absolutely loved him & I believe he had his own jersey at the club. If he brings his Lok form then it's a great signing. Still only 29

Ps as for naming names I'm David Murdoch. Hope that's ok for saying that

Cmon .
Where in any form or state is there any abuse in that message ?
Let's talk about transfer rumours eh?

Leap is bing!!! Absolute no doubt. Exact same stuff. and for the sake of this forum I think he will see same fate as bing. Be back as another tho just to continue the ruining of this forum!!

8 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Nope . Never been any sugar or daddies
Always been the same at Lok .
They have a good steady support who back them to the hilt with regular income plus 2 or 3 reallly good sponsors one of which sponsors our very own West of Scotland cup .
It creates a good steady income which various managers including the current incumbent have/has used to their own fruition .
They had an issue for a few years with their social club but that is long gone
Oh my fucken god . I just backed up Pollok there emoji23.png. Wonder if Tony will unblock me on twitter now emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Never thought I would post this... you are spot on. 

Sponsorships, attendances, 1908 club and various other initiatives are what brings in our income.

The only exception to this was under Irvine when he brought in sponsorships and we wasted cash and got into a mess when he left. 

Archived